This addon allows you to integrate WooCommerce subscription extension with the Affiliates Manager plugin.
When a recurring payment is charged, this addon will check to see if the original sale was referred to your site by an affiliate. It will then give appropriate commission to the affiliate.
This addon requires the Affiliates Manager Plugin.
Read the usage documentation here.
affiliates-manager-woocommerce-subscription-integrationfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Affiliates Manager WooCommerce Subscription Integration» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fees are deducted when calculating commissions.
- Updated the integration to be compatible with WooCommerce CRUD objects.
- Fixed an issue where a commission was being awarded for both the parent and the switch orders.
- Fixed an issue where the email address was not getting captured for new subscriptions.
- Capture the email address of the customer.
- Fixed an issue where the addon was not being able to retrieve the referrer for a coupon.
- Updated the integration code to make it compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Added an option to only reward a commission on the first payment.
- Updated the integration code so it works with a subscription upgrade/downgrade.
- Updated the integration code to make it compatible with the latest version of the WooCommerce subscription addon.
- Subscription tracking option is now also integrated with WooCommerce coupons addon
- Rebill payments now also award affiliate commission for it
- Made some improvements to the WooCommerce subscription tracking option
- fixed a function name
- First commit to wordpress.org