Create widgets to display business contact information. This is not a contact manager as business information is stored in each widget.
- Business name and address
- Up to three business phone numbers
- Link to business web site and contact form or email address
business-block-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the default settings on the settings panel.
- Add widgets to your sidebar.
- Where can I get support?
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Business Block Widget» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Business Block Widget» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
1.4 – Feruary 10th, 2011
- Fixed the readme file to have the correct information
- Updated all files to fix some security issues.
- Renamed two functions to allow plugin to work on PHP4 servers.
- Cleaned up code to increase speed.
1.3 – May 12th, 2010
- Fixed a bug where the two-column template used the wrong text on the web site and email texts.
1.2 – May 12th, 2010
- Added support for language translation.
- Changed links and fixed some code issues.
- Change the name of the main file to business-block-widget.php to work with languages.
- WARNING: This upgrade may not automatically re-activate the plugin. You may need to do this manually due to the main file name change.
1.1 – December 18th, 2009
- Updated the default templates to fix a bug where link and email were not showing.
1.0 – December 18th, 2009
- Officially released from Beta
- Cleaned up and optimized a lot of code
- Fixed a bug where widget defaults were not used on new widgets.
- Fixed a bug to allow WordPress MU Support.
0.5 – October 26th, 2009
- First release