Helps you build business directories and category based local listings. Search or browse local businesses within the directory.
If you are looking to become a local business authority, the WordPress Business Directory plugin by CreativeMinds is the one for you. This business directory plugin gives you the ability to create an embeddable professional directory for your WordPress site.
The extra addition of an Add-On will support new entries and editable entries by your site users who wish to be listed.
The business directory plugin allows each business directory listing to include images, descriptions, contact information, hyperlinks and various customization options. The business directory plugin create local listings, staff listings, niche directories and exclusive directories.
The pro version of the wordpress business directory plugin lets you add social media links, include external ads, filter businesses by category or tag, allows admins to moderate new business listings, promote each business in search results and more.
This highly customizable plugin also supports various payment options and supports charging users for posting or renewing business listings. The community version of the plugin lets users claim, add or manage their individual business listings.
Add-Ons & Extensions
- Create directory categories
- Display all businesses in a catalog list format
- Create a business page for each business
- Include business description and pitch
- Include business logo
- Search directory
Benefits of Going Pro
- Include additional business info and social media links
- Allow user to post and manage their business page
- Allow user to claim existing business
- Ask user to pay for submitting their business
- Support ads (AdSense, etc.)
- Export/import businesses
- Support aditional custom fields
- Google maps support
- Search support
- Filter by business category
- More design options for business page and index page
- Advertise in search results
- Related business widget
- shotcodes support for category, tag and single business view
business directory, classifieds, directory plugin, catalog, directory, address,address book, business directory plugin, business-directory, city portal, city portal plugin, classified ads, directory widget, member directory, members directory, wordpress directory, wordpress directory plugin, wordpress directory theme,listwp, Business Directory,business, businesses, company, company listing, custom directory, directory index, white pages,list, lists, listings, profile, geodirectory
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Business Directory Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Define your business directory settings – for example how many buisnesses will show in the index page
- Create your first business page
Note: You must have a call to wp_head() in your template in order for the footnote js and css to work properly. If your theme does not support this you will need to link to these files manually in your theme (not recommended).
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«CM Business Directory» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores