Using the Plugin
To use the plugin, add any combination of the following custom fields to your post.
Add an external stylesheet by adding a custom field with the name custom_css. The value of the field should be the path to your css file.
Add an internal stylesheet by adding a custom field with the name custom_css_code. Include your CSS code as the value. (Do not include the style tags.)
Custom Fields Order
- The external styles and scripts are included before the internal ones.
- If you include multiple entries for a given field, the entries will be included in order.
Okay, but what if I don’t like those tags?
Just edit custom-css-js.php and change the constants defined near the top of the file.
This plugin only works with individual posts and pages. It does not work for list pages (e.g., the index page, search results).
- Unpack the download package.
- Upload folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Custom CSS and JS» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores