It will not only clean up the assets added by other plugins, their PHP code will not run either.
The editor of Oxygen will load faster and without conflicts with other plugins.
Both Freesoul Deactivate Plugins and Oxygen must be installed and active, in another case this plugin will not run.
How to clean up the Oxygen editor
- Install and activate Freesoul Deactivate Plugins if not active yet
- Install and activate Oxygen if not active yet
- Install and activate Editor Cleanup For Oxygen
- Go to Oxygen => Editor CLeanup
- Click on “Outer editor cleanup” to disable plugins that the outer editor does’t need (usually no plugin needed)
- Click on “Inner editor cleanup” to disable plugins that the inner editor does’t need (the inner editor is like the page on frontend, but loaded inside the Oxygen editor)
- Click on “Editor loading cleanup” to disable the plugins that are called during the loading of the editor (usually no plugin needed, disabling plugins here can solve conflicts with other plugins)
Similar add-ons to clean up
- Editor Cleanup For Elementor
- Editor Cleanup For Avada
- Editor Cleanup For WPBakery
- Editor Cleanup For Divi Builder
- Editor Cleanup For Flatsome
For any question or if something doesn’t work, don’t hesitate to open a thread on the support forum.
Read also How to clean up the Oxygen editor for more details.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Editor Cleanup For Oxygen: FDP add-on to cleanup the Oxygen editor» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
*Fix: fatal error if Editor Cleanup For Elementor is also active
*Fix: loading editor missing the navigation rendering action
*Improvement: prevent Oxygen form disabling the theme in the plugin setting pages to avoid eventual conflicts with other plugins that require a theme
*Removed: animation of the gear below the button Editor Loading Cleanup in the settings page
*Improved: admin interface