FileBird Document Library is a free lightweight plugin to help you create and publish a document gallery using Gutenberg editor and FileBird folders. It comes with 2 layout styles and allows you to use multiple document categories.
Thanks to FileBird plugin, which has an amazing folder structure for organizing your files, you can make those FileBird folders work as your document categories. Once you categorize document files into folders, they are ready for preview and showcase on your WordPress site!
This FileBird document library plugin supports all file types hosted in WordPress media library, including but not limited to:
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- DOC, DOCX (Microsoft Word Document)
- PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation)
- ODT (OpenDocument Text Document)
- XLS, XLSX (Microsoft Excel Document)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document)
- SVG, CAD (Vector Graphics Formats)
- DWG (Graphics and Design Web Format)
- .numbers, .pages (Apple document formats)
- .prc, .epub, .mobi, .azw, .djvu (ebook formats) and more ++
For further customization, you will be able to display the document gallery in grid or list style. There’s a variety of options built-in to help you customize the library appearances the way you want.
- Works seamlessly with Gutenberg
- Clean interface and modern gallery design
- Single folder and multiple folders supported
- Folder icon and custom title
- Limit document items per page
- Multiple layouts: Grid & List style
- Interactive front-end: Library sections are switchable by the visitors
- Sort options: Sort by name, modified date, size
- Link to attachments
- Download button
Setup is easy and takes fewer than one minute.
- Upload the plugin zip file to WordPress Plugins menu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your page/post which is using Gutenberg to find the document library block.
Is FileBird really required for this plugin?
Yes, it is. You should have FileBird (Free or Pro, version 5+) installed and activated in advance so that you can use the FileBird document library Gutenberg block feature.
When I move a document file to another folder, does this action affect the document gallery?
Yes, if you move/remove/add new files to your FileBird folders, it will also reflect on the front page/post of document gallery.
How can I get support?
You can reach us here https://ninjateam.org/support/
Happy Library-ing! 😍
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«FileBird Document Library» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
Dec 31, 2022 – Version 1.6
- Fixed: Conflict with Divi Builder
- Fixed: Choose folder (right side) in Gutenberg
Nov 29, 2022 – Version 1.5
- Added: Update new pot files, support Spanish Language
- Added: New setting – Auto switch to grid layout on mobile
- Added: Option show/hide Extra column in Shortcode (PRO)
Nov 11, 2022 – Version 1.4
- Added: Show/Hide extra columns (PRO)
- Added: Font size modify control (PRO)
- Added: Padding modify control (PRO)
- Added: Link file control (PRO)
- Improved: Natural file name sort order
Oct 28, 2022 – Version 1.3
- Fixed: Open PDF link
Oct 21, 2022 – Version 1.2
- Fixed: Some strings for translation
- Fixed: Compatible with translation system
Oct 14, 2022 – Version 1.1.1
- Fixed: Translate on frontend
Sep 14, 2022 – Version 1.1
- Added: Support translation
- Fixed: Bugs
June 23, 2022 – Version 1.0
- Initial Release