GDPR demands that all websites that are processing PII-Personal Identifiable Information are recording all PII processing in order to ensure compliance of the citizen rights. Furthermore, will this plugin provide the admin with ‘easy to use’ functions that will help the admin everyday. This wordpress gdpr plugin supports exactly that, ensuring that your website will be GDPR compliant for these parts:
- Logging of all user activities is supported according to Article 30.
- The Plugin support Article 20, the right to data portability by letting the Admin download individual user logs & profiles upon request.
- The Plugin support Article 17, right to be forgotten, by letting the user remove his own profile. (if legally allowed by admin.)
- The Plugin support Article 12, By making it easy and understandable for the user, to Unsubscribe from any newsletter services. A request can be sent to the Admin from the Email footer link.
Docs & Support
You can write to us for any query or help required, use email:- email@example.com or contact us.
You will get a reply, at the earliest within next two working days.
To know more about this plugin please visit Full details page.
This standard plugin does not by default:
- track users by stealth;
- send any data to external servers;
- Upload the entire
gdpr-tool-by-wsd.zipfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘GDPR Tool-1’ menu in your WordPress admin panel to manage it’s settings.
Do you have questions or issues with GDPR tool by WSD? Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«GDPR tool by WSD» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores