Enlighten your products with the help of WP Storefront plugin. Inform your customers about your new products in your articles and pages. Drive more visitors to your online store!
- Supported Ecommerce platforms: Magento 2 (2.3-2.4)
- Show product title, short description, price and view details button
- Cache to reduce page load time
- Shortcode to show products on your page or blog post
- Customizable templates!
The documentation has been moved to the plugin!
- Shopify Ecommerce platform
- Drupal Commerce platform
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create REST API access in your Magento 2 store
- Configure the plugin through the ‘WP Storefront’ menu in WordPress
- Use the
[wp-storefront platform="magento-2"]shortcode to show a product
4 de abril de 2022
This really helped me to get an easy way of displaying magento products on our website. Just working fine with WordPress 5.9.2
9 de septiembre de 2021 1 reply
greate plugin and support
3 de marzo de 2018 1 reply
Plugin is great and support is even greater
28 de junio de 2017 1 reply
This plugin is an absolute gold. Running a magento store with an active blog, we always need some way to send the traffic back to the money site (the store) and this plugin is a great way of doing just that. Initially (couple of years ago) we had another paid plugin which did not do even 10% of what this plugin does. Mr. Francis was also very very supportive and provided a lot of help in fixing a few things and he even went on to write a custom piece of script to customize a functionality. I could not have asked for a better support from a plugin developer and I am really grateful to Mr. Francis. The plugin itself now works flawlessly and is an important tool for our business. Three cheers to the plugin and the man behind it.
27 de junio de 2017 1 reply
Good integration to share products in posts. I had a problem with viewing the pictures but it was my fault (I forgot to enable a check) and the assistance helped me by checking what I had done. The direct purchase button that links the product to its page is very convenient to help convert. I would recommend to those who want to share some content without "dirty" the magento installation. I have chosen to install it on separate databases in a subdirectory and it works fine. Thank you
7 de febrero de 2017
Took a while to find what I was doing wrong, but the developer was there to help. Works perfectly, the best extensions I found to retrieve the products from Magento. And it's free!
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Storefront – Magento 2 Product Showcase» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WP Storefront – Magento 2 Product Showcase» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- NEW You can now show multiple products by separating multiple SKUs by commas
- FIX New shortcode attribute to remove the “.html” suffix to the URL: url_html_suffix=”false”
- FIX You can now hide the description with the show_description attribute
- FIX Cached products not working
- NEW Magento 2 (2.3-2.4) support (look at the plugin “Details” page to see how it works)
- NEW Customizable templates to have more control on how products are rendered
- CAUTION Magento 1 is no longer supported. If you update the plugin, you will lose your products
- CAUTION The name of the plugin is now WP Storefront and the shortcode has been updated to: [wp-storefront]
- The only feature available at the moment is to show a single product
- Fix an issue that prevents custom CSS from generating.
- Fix responsive breakpoints (0-575px 1 column, 576-767px 2 columns, > 768px 3 columns)
- NEW Action hook wp_storefront_before_product to show content before each product
- NEW Action hook wp_storefront_after_product to show content after each product
- NEW Filter hook wp_storefront_product to add additional product infos
- CAUTION The store attribute of the Magento shortcode is now mandatory.
- NEW Magento extension has been updated to 1.0.3 and is now on github
- Fix wrong products links like /product/view/id/82797/…
- Remove translations from the plugin and move them to Translating WordPress
- DEVELOPER Clean up PHP code to respect WordPress Coding Standards
- Fix wrong store parameters that prevents store filter to works
- NEW Shortcode attribute “description” to control the product description length (can be numeric, true or false)
- PLEASE NOTE If you are using the Magento module, you must update it to 1.0.2 !
- NEW Add new setting to disable customizer colors
- Fix wrong product links with multiple stores
- Fix PHP fatal error if wp_remote_get() returns WP_Error instance
- DEVELOPER Refactoring PHP code for better readability
- Improve errors handling when the REST API URL is not valid
- Code optimization
- Fix CSS flexbox Safari issue
- Fix image_width and image_height attributes that were missing on the tag
- Remove inline style attribute on the tag
- Add a minified version of style.css
- Add a minified version of the three JS scripts
- PLEASE NOTE There are no media queries by default (breakpoints for mobile devices)
- DEVELOPER Updated version on github
- Fix PHP static function warning on debug mode
- Remove JQuery script and replace with CSS flexbox
- NEW Add customizer settings to modify the colours without rewriting the CSS
- Fix missing link on “Buy it now” when using the Magento extension
- Strip all HTML tags on product name and product short_description by default
- Fix missing link on “Buy it now” button when “buy_now_url” is missing from REST API response.
- Fix Magento module requests when Magento is in a subdirectory.
- Fix cache to work with multiple shortcodes. Currently, the cache was only working with one shortcode which prevents users to show different categories of products on different pages.
- Test plugin with WordPress 4.5
- Fix missing product image (If you are using the Magento module, you must update it to 1.0.1)
- NEW Hide products image via shortcode (use hide_image=”true”, default is false)
- NEW Add flush cache button
- Update cache to use WordPress Transients API
- Replace CURL functions with WordPress HTTP API
- Update POT file and French translation
- Fix undismissable notice on other admin pages
- Update POT file and French translation
- NEW Cache for better performance (reduced page load time)
- NEW Possibility to disable the provided jQuery script
- Default CSS style improvements
- Clearer error messages and notices
- Fix missing product URL and buy it now button for those who are not using the Magento module
- Add french (fr_FR) translation
- Add PHPDoc on methods and properties
- Update POT file
- Add new hooks
- Add 13 new actions
- Add 7 new filters
First stable version.