An easy way for people to manage their stripe subscriptions made through Gravity Forms. Subscriptions are shown using a shortcode. Even includes an admin shortcode to manage ALL subscriptions and see any overdue subscription payments that failed to process in Stripe.com. Make sure your use the gravity forms registration addon so subscribers can log in and manage their subscriptions. If first_name, last_name or full_name metadata is set on stripe feed, name will be fetched from there instead of user’s first and last name.
- Enable Subscriptions Stripe using Gravity Forms
- Admin initiated subscription cancellation
- Admin list of active, failed payment, and cancelled subscribers
- A page where subscribers can see details of their subscription
- Translation Ready
- Easily allow subscribers to upgrade a subscription on their own which will cancel the old one in stripe (requires the stripe embedded fields NOT the stripe checkout page)
- Ability for subscribers to update payment card info on their own
- Allow subscribers to cancel their subscriptions on their own
- Auto-cancel subscription if payment fails x number of times
- Decide if cancellations end the subscription immediately or at the end of the billing cycle
- Downgrade subscriber role automatically if cancelled
- Issue refunds
What’s the difference?
Updating Credit Card Info
Automatically Cancel Subscriptions for Failed Payments
Cancel Immediately vs End of Period
Downgrade User Role on Cancellation
Cancel and Refund the Last Payment
See Changelog & Upcoming Releases: https://trello.com/b/XWM44IVi/gravitystripe-subscription-manager
- Manually upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly (Plugins > Add New > Upload).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Once activated, the plugin automatically connects to the Stripe API keys set under your Gravity Forms Stripe Add-on
What are the shortcodes
For Subscribers to view their subscriptions:
[user-subscriptions formids=’formid1, formid2, ….’] (use the formid(s) used to create the subscription (must contain a stripe feed))
For the admin side:
[subscription-list formids=’formid1, formid2, ….’] (use the formid(s) used to create the subscription (must contain a stripe feed))
How do you get your gravity form ids
Log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
Click ‘Forms’ 1
The ID’s are listed to the right of the form names you’ve created
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«GravityStripe Subscription Manager» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Upgraded compatibility with PHP to PHP 8.0+
Reworked coding to allow for faster loading times of edit entry pages
Readjusted GravityForms back-end navigation to sidebar.