- Mobile location
- Mobile breakpoint
- Background color
- Text brightness
- Logo as text or image
- Logo and menu font family
- Hide on scroll, on or off
- Custom CSS
If you don’t want the HTML to go through the action wp_footer, place this somewhere after the beginning of your body-tag:
<?php do_action('mn_nav'); ?>. It might be better for readability and perhaps SEO.
mobile-navigationfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or use the plugin installer in wp-admin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to
Mobile Navigationand set your settings. Be sure to choose a menu that is not empty.
- Does Mobile Navigation work with every theme?
- Why not put more settings?
I try to keep the settings down. It should just be enough to adapt it to your site in terms of colors and fonts.
- Why doesn’t it work?
Make sure you have the actions wp_head() and wp_footer() in your theme. If you have too large screen compared to the breakpoint in your settings the menu is not shown.
- Why is the CSS generated as file?
It’s not a good practice to have CSS generated inline. You can disable the CSS if you prefer adding your own.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Mobile Navigation» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- CSS inline option – Use only if file and folders are not writable
- If no breakpoint set, it will be set to 600px
- Added warning when file not writable
- Setting to set text dark or bright
- Optional. Put directly after in your theme. Then the mobile menu HTML will be put there instead of the footer. Might be good for readability and perhaps SEO.
- Bug fixes.
- Initial release on wordpress.org
- Many bugs fixed.
- A not so public release.