myCred is an intelligent and adaptive points management system that allows you to build and manage a broad range of digital rewards including points, ranks and, badges on your WordPress/WooCommerce powered website.
Build brand loyalty by rewarding your customers through store reward systems, community leaderboards, monetizing your website content, etc. – The possibilities are endless.
Increase customer engagement tenfold – Rewarding your users for community engagement will help your business grow.
AMAZING AWARD SYSTEMS TO ENGAGE AND REWARD LOYAL CUSTOMERS
myCred allows THREE different ways through which you can award your users:
Points – Set events and triggers to allow real-time tracking and automatically award your users with points.
Ranks – Set ranks within your leaderboards and reward your users with significant perks after they reach a certain milestone.
Badges – Boost your users’ participation by rewarding them for their exceptional performance.
myCred v2.4.6 update – Schedule Deposit in Central Deposit
We have added new functionality in the Central deposit built-in Addon where admin can schedule the points deposit to the central account automatically after the specified interval.
- Set Starting from – Setup the starting date
- Interval (in days) – Deposit points after x days interval.
- Amount – The amount of points to be scheduled.
- Recurring – Enabling this options will deposit the amount recursively after the defined interval. We have also added two new email triggers for Central deposit.
- Added Email notification on Minimum balance in central deposit.
- Added Email notification on No balance Left in central deposit.
Latest update – myCred v2.4.4
myCred v2.4.4 includes several new features and enhancements. The most prominent addition is the ability to set a transfer fee when exchanging points between members. Other new features include Gutenberg block support and the ability to set a range for minimum and maximum fees. Version 2.4.4 is available now from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
Here is a list of the complete features introduced in myCred v2.4.4:
- Gutenberg block support for the following shortcodes: mycred_cashcred, mycred_badges_list, mycred_buy_pending, mycred_chart_circulation, mycred_chart_gain_loss, mycred_chart_history, mycred_chart_balance_history, mycred_chart_top_balance, mycred_chart_instance_history and mycred_chart_top_instance.
- cashCred points transfer between users.
- Setup Numerical Difference (set a range for Minimum and Maximum fee).
- Setup Parameters (fees can be set up using points or percentage).
- All registered references will be listed on the support page.
- Import or export user points.
- Import or export setup settings in JSON format.
- Select specific users fields for export.
- Assign Badges/Ranks using coupons.
Recent update – myCred v2.4
myCred v2.4 focuses on expanding the plugins ability to import and export points, ranks, and badges from and to other sites. What’s better is that you can choose to export or import complete setup settings like point types, achievements level, and created badges with achievements level with the simplest of ease.
Here is a list of the complete features introduced in myCred v2.4:
- Import or export user points
- Export all or specific point types
- Export setup settings for all point types
- Import or export setup settings in JSON format
- Import or all or specific export user ranks
- Import or export all or specific user badges
- Import badges With ID/Title/Slug
- Import ranks With ID/Title/Slug
- Export raw or formatted file
- Select users fields in the exported file
- Assign Badges/Ranks using coupons
- Merged myCred Gutenberg to myCred Core
BECOME A VIP MEMBER OF THE MYCRED MEMBERSHIP CLUB
Join the myCred membership club today and take advantage of premium services that include priority customer support and hundreds of add-ons at a super-saver price – Save 30% on all 3-year plans!
- Instantly gain access to 50+ myCred add-ons.
- Premium support & priority updates.
- One membership license key that works for all add-ons.
- Connect multiple sites with just one membership license key.
- Upgrade your package at any time to get more add-ons.
Empower your WordPress website users by rewarding them points – each user has their own POINT BALANCE that can be used in purchasing online products or online activities.
– Point Balances: Each user on your website will have their own point balance, where they’ll be able to gain/lose viewpoints.
– Account History: Each time a user gains or loses points on your website, the transaction is logged into a central log for accountability.
– Points Management: You have full control over your users’ point balances; You can adjust your user/s balance by adding or removing points with or without a log entry.
– Automatic Points: Automatically award or deduct points from your user’s balance for their interaction on your WordPress/WooCommerce website.
– Multiple Point Types: Create multiple point types through the admin area to manage things easily. There is no limit to the number of point types you can have at your disposal.
– Buy Points: The buyCred add-on allows your users to purchase points using real money using some of the most popular payment gateways available in the market today.
– Store Payments: myCred supports some of the most popular store plugins for WordPress, allowing your users to pay for orders/tickets using their point balance instead of real money.
– Upload Point-type image: Give your point type a unique identity by assigning them an image.
– Open Badge Functionality – new opportunities to recognize and validate achievements digitally.
– Add badge details (name, achievement, website details, etc.).
– Badge recognition and validation through different badge verification websites.
– Single Badge Page is an exclusive page for each badge and its information (badge name, image, badge description, achievements, and benefits)
– Open Badge Search Filter – [myCred badge list] shortcode gives you the ability to add search fields and filters for badges.
– Evidence Shortcode – Technical support for badge verification purposes.
– Badge Evidence Download Button – Access Open Badges of any users on the website. The admin can also download any given badge images.
– The “Quick Edit” badge option will allow you to modify the information of any particular badge.
– Social share setting – Allow users to share their achieved badges on their social profiles.
GIVE USERS THE POWER TO CONVERT THEIR MYCRED POINTS INTO REAL MONEY.
cashCred is a built-in myCred add-on that allows users to redeem myCred points for real money anytime, anywhere. Give users the power to earn points through myCred’s intelligent rewards system. Instead of giving them cash, you reward them with points that can be encashed at any time.
cashCred works perfectly with a reward system that engages users to perform activities that require user interaction (watching a video, filling out a survey, and more).
– Convert Points to Cash – Users can redeem myCred points for money.
– Multiple Point Types – Allow multiple custom point types.
– Exchange Rates – Define exchange rates for each point type.
– Cash Withdrawal – Users can send a request to the admin for cash withdrawal
– User Requests – Approve or deny user requests for cash withdrawal.
– Additional Notes – Write additional notes for users, which will be displayed on the payment form.
– Currency Code – Define the currency code (USD, GBP, AUD, etc.) for the payment form.
– Shortcode Support – Display the cashCred module on the website using a shortcode.
– Set Limits & Restrictions – Set minimum or maximum restriction limits on point conversion requests.
– Pay Through PayPal – cashCred supports payment through PayPal.
– Pay Through Stripe – cashCred supports payment through Stripe.
– Create email events/templates for cashCred pending/approved/cancel requests.
– Signup Referral Hook (%user_name%) – This hook returns a username whenever a user signup using a referral link.
– Sell Content (%Price%) – This template tag returns the number of points a user needs to purchase content.
– Badges (%badge_title% and %badge_image%) – Display users’ new badge title and image in the outgoing email.
– Ranks (%rank_title% and %rank_image%) – Display users’ new rank title and image in the outgoing email.
Each time myCred adds or deducts points from a user, the adjustment is logged in a dedicated log, allowing your users to browse their history. This log keeps a record of your user’s accountability, badges, and ranks, among other useful statistics.
This log data can be converted into charts to help you visualize the usage and circulation of points on your website.
You can achieve the following features by using a dedicated log for your points system:
- Set a limit to the maximum number of times each hook can give out points to your user.
- Badges will use the log’s data to determine which user has earned a badge.
- Add-ons such as Sell Content use the log to track users who have purchased posts from your website.
- Add-ons use the log to ensure that a user does not gain repetitive points for the same interaction within a given time frame.
- Issue badges for any combination of achievements.
- Detailed badge categorization.
- Industry-related achievements.
- Achievement list Shortcode allows you to display myCred badge listing in tabs individually or in a category.
– White-Labeling: myCred has built-in support for white-labeling: This allows you to rename the plugin in your admin area to anything you like.
– Import & Export: myCred comes with three built-in import tools allowing you to import points, log entries, or migrate your CubePoints installation.
– Multi-Site Support: myCred has built-in support for multi-sites, allowing you to choose between using a unique myCred installation or centralize balances across your network.
– Leaderboards: Generate leaderboards based on your user’s balance or points history – display users with the most points for a particular instance.
– myCred referral stats shortcode: The [mycred_referral_stats] shortcode allows you to display the total count of referred visitors/signups users on your website.
– Theme Independent: The myCred plugin is theme independent – Your theme needs to support widgets and shortcodes to run myCred.
– BuddyPress Ready: myCred has had built-in support for BuddyPress through which you can access BuddyPress-related features like Insert point balances/badges/ranks into your user’s profiles.
– Bootstrap Ready: myCred comes with minimal CSS styling to give you the freedom to style everything according to your needs.
– Translation Ready: You can add your own language translation or adjust the built-in translation support.
– Back-up of your data – Remove all/specific data upon plugin deletion from the database or keep it as a backup.
– A timeframe attribute in [mycred_my_balance_converted] shortcode – users can see their converted point balance in a given timeframe using predefined filters (Yesterday, Today, this week, this month, last month).
– A “Bulk Assign” tool for awarding/revoking points, badges, and ranks in bulk.
– Exclude user roles – The admin can exclude any user role from receiving points. Previously, the admin could only exclude users using user ID only.
– Enable/Disable add-ons – Save time and use toggle buttons for enabling or disabling add-ons.
– Treasures – A brand new collection of attractive graphical images that can be used for ranks and badges.
– Suggestions – Submit your ideas and suggestions on the new suggestion page.
myCred is much more than just a point management system – The plugin comes with several built-in add-ons that enable you to perform complex tasks such as transfer or buy points for real money, allow payments in stores, etc.
– Badges: Award your users badges based on their points history.
– buyCred: Let your users buy points in exchange for real money.
– Coupons: Create coupons that can be redeemed for points.
– Email notifications: Setup email notifications for status updates.
– Gateway: Let users pay with points in your store.
– Notifications: Enable popup notifications that display status updates.
– Ranks: Create ranks based on the user’s point balance.
– Sell Content: Sell your content in exchange for points.
– Statistics: Get a statistical overview of points in circulation, etc.
– Transfers: Allow your users to transfer points to other users.
Power your WordPress website with 50+ add-ons ranging from categories like Gamification and Freebies to Third-Party Bridges and Store Gateway.
BUILT-IN PLUGIN SUPPORT
myCred supports some of the most popular WordPress plugins like BuddyPress, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Disqus, Gravity Forms, among countless others.
Simple & organized To keep your admin area organized, myCred will only show features and setting for those third-party plugins that are installed and enabled.
INTEGRATED WITH THE MOST POPULAR LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
myCred is integrated with a large number of popular learning management systems, that include:
MYCRED’S INTEGRATION WITH YOUR FAVORITE PAGE BUILDERS:
MYCRED OFFERS A VARIETY OF FREE PLUGINS THAT INCLUDE:
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred Credly
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for WP-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
Explore to find out more…
MYCRED’S THIRD-PARTY BRIDGES PLUGINS:
- Stripe – buyCred Gateway
- Easy Digital Downloads – myCred Gateway
- myCred Zapier Addon
- myCred Dokan
- myCred WCVendors
- myCred Learndash
- myCred for Users Ultra
- myCred for User Pro
MYCRED’S GAMIFICATION PLUGINS:
MYCRED’S ENHANCEMENT PLUGINS:
- myCred WooCommerce Plus
- myCred Email Digest
- myCred Progress Map
- myCred Points Cap
- myCred Level Cred
- myCred Social Proof
- myCred SMS Payments – Twilio Transfers
- myCred Expiration Add on
- myCred Social Share Add on
- myCred Progress Bar Add on
- myCred Video Add-on For JW Player
- myCred BP Charges
- myCred Rest API
- myCred Transfer Plus
- myCred Video Add-on For Vimeo
- myCred Notifications Plus Add-on
myCred has the ability to do-it-all because we have put in a lot of effort to make sure that the supported plugins are as developer-friendly as possible. If you need to build a custom feature, simply submit a request for a quote via the myCred website.
We offer support on our myCred website from 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday to Friday (GMT+5).
If you’re facing a problem that is not described in our technical documentation, we suggest that you consult myCred’s online community with your question. We pay users through myCred Store Tokens as a reward for reporting bugs and even their fixes.
- WordPress 4.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- PHP mcrypt library enabled
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Este plugin proporciona 37 bloques.
- My Rank
- Users of all ranks
- Affiliate ID
- Affiliate Link
- My Ranks
- Hook Table
- Chart Balance History
- List Ranks
- Load Coupon
- Email Subscriptions
- Chart Top Instance
- Total Points
- Buy Form
- My Balance Converted
- Buy Pending
- Chart Top Balance
- Users of rank
- Badges List
- Chart History
- Chart Gain/Loss
- Total Balance
- Chart Circulation
- My Balance
- Total Since
- Chart Instance History
- Best User
- My Badges
You can find a list of frequently asked questions on the myCRED website.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«myCred – Points, Rewards, Gamification, Ranks, Badges & Loyalty Plugin» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«myCred – Points, Rewards, Gamification, Ranks, Badges & Loyalty Plugin» ha sido traducido a 3 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- FIX – Fixed erros in mycred_cashcred shortcode.
- NEW – Introduced new action hook mycred_cashcred_before_bank_form.
- FIX – Fixed PHP errors.
- FIX – mycred_show_if shortcode was not working correctly when using multiple shortcodes on the same page.
- FIX – The user field issue was fixed in the Bulk Assign tool.
- NEW – Added filter “mycred_email_event”.
- FIX – mycred_list_ranks order attribute was not working in some cases.
- FIX – mycred_transfer numeric username was not working.
- FIX – mycred_leaderboard exclude_zero attribute was not working.
- FIX – Fixed security vulnerabilities.
- FIX – Badge level requirements not being saved.
- FIX – Badge level requirements appear twice on the badge single page.
- NEW – Added minimum points reminder email notification for central deposit.
- NEW – Added points automatically to the central account after the specified interval. (Schedule Deposit)
- NEW – Added “No Available Balance” email notification for central deposit.
- FIX – buyCred purchase reward hook setup did not appear properly in mycred_hook_table.
- FIX – Typo fixes in wooCommerce product reward reference.
- FIX – The “Insufficient Funds Warning” message did not appear according to the myCred transfer setting.
- FIX – Product Reward refund was not working.
- FIX – user_id attribute was not working in mycred_show_if shortcode.
- FIX – License was not working when using subdirectory in multisite network.
- FIX – Fixed security vulnerabilities.
- FIX – Rank publish or update not working correctly.
- FIX – Sell content issues in manual pages/posts.
- FIX – Sell Content settings not being saved.
- FIX – PHP notices in setting area.
- TWAEK – Code improvement.
- FIX – Unable to assign/revoke badges manually, also some HTML elements were not rendered properly in the user edit window under the Badges section.
- TWEAK – Patched security vulnerability.
- TWEAK – Patched security vulnerability.
- Improvement – Patched security vulnerability.
- Improvement – Badge UI Fix.
- NEW – All registered references will be listed on the support page.
- NEW – Added Gutenberg blocks for the following shortcodes mycred_cashcred, mycred_badges_list, mycred_buy_pending, mycred_chart_circulation, mycred_chart_gain_loss, mycred_chart_history, mycred_chart_balance_history, mycred_chart_top_balance, mycred_chart_instance_history and mycred_chart_top_instance.
- NEW – Added fee feature in cashCred.
- TWEAK – Code improvements for tools.
- FIX – Resolved depreciated warnings for PHP 8.
- FIX – Sign-up referral was not working for multiple point types at a time when BuddyPress is active.
- FIX – Duplicate Email triggers when rank promoted or demoted.
- TWAEK – Improve license system.
- TWEAK – SQL query optimization
- NEW – Added new attributes “streaming” and “duration” in mycred_video shortcode.
- NEW – Added filter “mycred_transfer_notices”.
- NEW – Added filter “mycred_cashcred_bank_transfer_title”.
- TWEAK – Users will be fetched when the user types in the “Exclude by User” dropdown.
- FIX – Errors and warnings in mycred_video shortcode.
- FIX – Ranks were not promoted when points were earned from login and referral hooks.
- FIX – Undefined function array_key_last() in php 7.2 and below.
- FIX – Facing errors in frontend user profile with some themes.
- FIX – Resolve conflict with myCred Gutenberg Block addon.
- NEW – Introduced an Import/Export tool.
- NEW – Admin can assign “Badges” and “Manual Ranks” using coupons.
- NEW – Merged myCred Gutenberg to myCred Core.
- TWEAK – Code improvements.
- FIX – myCred video interval three-digit value not working
- FIX – exclude_zero attribute not working when total=1 in mycred_leaderboard shortcode.
- FIX – In the badge edit window, remove level button always removes the first level.
- FIX – Badges are not visible in the user profile for non-admin users.
- FIX – When updating log entry it will not reflect on the current balance.
- FIX – CSS confliction with some themes.
- FIX – Stopped users from getting points on signup referral multiple times on a single event.
- FIX – Leaderboard excludes users by role not working.
- FIX – Leaderboard excludes users by comma-separated ids not working.
- TWAEK – Code improvement.
- TWAEK – Improve license system.
- NEW – Introduced a “Bulk Assign” tool for awarding/revoking points, badges, and ranks.
- NEW – Introduced a new feature “Exclude by user role” admin can exclude any user role from the specific point type.
- NEW – Introduced a timeframe attribute in [mycred_my_balance_converted] shortcode. Now you can show users converted balance of a given timeframe today, yesterday, this week, this month, last month.
- FIX – Sometimes user’s ranks were not updating automatically.
- FIX – Membership page layout issues.
- FIX – Points conversion not working when using arrows to increase or decrease the amount in [mycred_cashcred] shortcode.
- FIX – buyCred payment dialog couldn’t load on the subsite.
- FIX – After deleting the badge their data will keep existing on the user’s meta.
- FIX – “this-week” value not working in [mycred_leaderboard] timeframe attribute when the week starts other than “Monday” in your WordPress setting.
- NEW – Moved general settings and menus into the newly introduced “myCred” main menu.
- NEW – On plugin activation, the default point type will be created automatically.
- NEW – Added new template tags in email notification for transfer events.
- NEW – Now user can upload a Point type image.
- NEW – Introduced an image attribute in mycred_my_balance shortcode.
- NEW – Introduced an image attribute in mycred_leaderboard shortcode.
- NEW – Introduced Single badge page layout setting.
- NEW – Introduced a enable/disable all addons button.
- NEW – Users can share their achieved Badges on social media.
- TWEAK – When a user deletes the log of buy_content, the sales count does not get updated. So, we have Introduced the “Update Sales Count” button in the settings.
- TWEAK – Improve new point type creation form setting.
- FIX – Backend logs are not being exported whether the export raw/formatted log option is set.
- FIX – Incorrect achieved badge level image in [mycred_badges] shortcode.
- FIX – In the Ranks list page All/Published/Trash links not working properly.
- FIX – Unable to revoke badge from the User profile page.
- FIX – Added some security validations in the transfer form.
- FIX – MYSQL 8 syntax error in the leaderboard shortcode.
- FIX – Added compatibility with BuddyPress version 8.0
- NEW – Introduced new template tags %badge_image%, %badge_title%, %rank_image% and %rank_title% for myCred email notification addon.
- NEW – Added support for cashCred payment email in myCred email notification addon.
- NEW – Added myCred Open badge image download button in the user profile(backend).
- NEW – Added a new support menu in myCred for suggestions and support.
- NEW – Added search bar and filters in mycred_badges_list shortcode.
- NEW – Introduced a new template tag %price% for myCred sell content “Insufficient Funds Template”.
- NEW – myCred Badge Quick Edit.
- NEW – Introduced a new shortcode mycred_referral_stats which shows the referral stats for logged-in users.
- NEW – Introduced a new template tag %user_name% for “Signup Referral” log template.
- NEW – Introduced a setting for uninstalling. Now users can select which data will be deleted during myCred uninstall.
- NEW – Introduced new action hook mycred_after_points_referral.
- NEW – Introduced new action hook mycred_after_referring_signups.
- NEW – Introduced new filter hook mycred_hook_referrals.
- NEW – Introduced new filter hook mycred_before_hooks_save.
- NEW – Introduced new fitler hook mycred_woo_gateway_user_id.
- FIX – Unable to deactivate point types in buyCred Setting.
- FIX – The user was unable to export the log from the frontend.
- FIX – Height and width attributes in the mycred_my_badges shortcode were not working.
- FIX – myCred Cubepoints importer was not importing date correctly.
- FIX – If badges AND ranks were not active email notifications were not sending emails.
- FIX – The user was unable to export the log from the frontend.
- FIX – In the mycred_sales_history shortcode expires time was incorrect.
- FIX – A broken image shows when the badge image does not set.
- FIX – Email notification issues.
- FIX – Broken image if badge default image wasn’t set.
- FIX – mycred_my_badges width and height attributes wasn’t working.
Improvement – Code optimization
- FIX – Remove warnings
- NEW – Open badge functionality in myCred Badge addon.
- NEW – Introduce Achievement Types.
- NEW – Introduce a new shortcode mycred_badges_list.
- NEW – Single badge page.
- NEW – Added support into Badges for Anniversary hook.
- NEW – Added support into Badges for wooCommerce purchase reward.
- NEW – Added %rank_title% template tag support in Email Notifications.
- NEW – Added attributes in mycred_transfer shortcode.
- FIX – mycred_history shortcode pagination not working properly when cache enabled.
- FIX – Ranks weren’t working properly on the current balance.
- FIX – mycred_sell_this shortcode not working in the bbPress topic
- FIX – The central deposit missing log entry in some cases.
- TWEAK – Removed deprecated functions.
- TWEAK – Code Improvement.
- TWEAK – Improve styling of mycred_transfer shortcode.
- NEW – Added compatibility for multiple currencies in CashCred Paypal addon
- FIX – Php erros in myCred woocommerce gateway
- FIX – Points on daily visit hooks not working in some conditions
- FIX – myCred CashCred multisite issues
- TWEAK – license system
- FIX – myCred membership license not activating for members
- NEW – myCred CashCred
- NEW – Added filter ‘mycred_link_click_amount’
- NEW – Added exclude attribute in myCred leaderboard
- NEW – Added ‘NOT LIKE’ and ‘!=’ operator for expiration addon
- FIX – Php notices in rank addon
- FIX – Rewards points option not visible for other product type in woocommerce
- FIX – Erros in mycred_total_balance shortcode
- FIX – myCred logs export issue
- FIX – Fixed mycred admin dashboard overview widget showing incorrect or same amount of points
- FIX – buyCred gift_to attribute not working
- TWEAK – myCred Central Deposit