News@me is a new concept of newsletter. News@me is our answer to online media and bloggers to the need of growing their audience, building their own subscriber base and bringing more traffic, visits and readers to their valuable content, day after day.
News@me gives your readers the ability to subscribe to posts published on your site and sends out highly targeted email newsletter digests of your new posts that are unique to each subscriber based on their interests. News@me works using your tags, categories or News@me topics.
News@me in action, read what they say
Check News@me in action today and read what people say about the product.
StanfordDaily.com. The Stanford Daily has grown to its current status as one of the finest college newspapers in the country.
The new StanfordDaily.com: Embracing the digital-first age: “That’s a cutting-edge subscription service called News@me that we hope will change the way you get your news from us..”. Read more
Great way to keep visitors coming back: “My organization has been using News@me for five months now, and we’ve been very pleased so far. Above all else, the plugin is a great way to target one of the hardest-to-reach segments of our readership: one-time visitors.” Read more
Read and subscribe to one of their articles with our signup form at the end of the post, try out the product as for your readers.
Researchers use batteries to capture and convert heat energy
SoSoGay.co.uk. The most popular and fastest-growing online LGBT lifestyle magazine in the UK.
TheStartupMag.com. An online business magazine with an editorial focus on developing resource for startups and entrepreneurs.
AndroidWorld.it. A Banzai Media site, the first italian site covering all news about Android.
New! Case study: The Galileo Case.
Read on How a publisher can build a new source of traffic and an active user base in 11 months.
In this article, you’ll learn… 1. How one publisher used News@me to boost its audience by increasing its subscriber list and its returning traffic. 2. Why creating a new approach of a personalized newsletter can make a better reader experience.
Read the case study now
In order to understand the power of this solution check out the increase in percentage of some metrics on one of our clients:
+300% the rate of subscriptions of occasional and regular readers compared to the regular newsletter subscriptions.
+20% the average opening rate of the personalized email summary compared to the average opening rate of the regular email newsletters in the online publishing industry.
+10% of visits generated to their site making it the third largest source of site traffic after Google and Facebook in less than six months.
Unlike products like Aweber and MailChimp, News@me is a solution that creates a unique and direct link between your online content and each of your readers by converting the interests of your visitors in an innovative system for retention.
Our products for growing your audience
High-quality mailing list and automated targeted newsletter. A new source of traffic you own and much more for your editorial activity.
Email signup form. Give your readers the opportunity to subscribe to your articles and topics. A simple signup form with a minimalistic design at the end of each article. Create a unique bond between your readers and your editorial activity based on something valuable: their interests, passions and curiosities.
Explore our email signup form
Accurate audience segmentation. We introduce a new criteria for segmenting your online audience: interests and passions. Grow your audience and build high-quality mailing lists based on the topics your readers are interested in the most.
Explore our audience segmentation
Automated targeted newsletter. Create a unique experience for your readers. Subscribers receive updates on articles and topics of interest through an elegant email digest. Invite your readers to return to your site and read new articles about their interests, put their passions at the center of your conversation.
News manager for your readers. Let your subscribers choose which articles to get in the email newsletter digest, day by day and if their passions and interests change..your newsletter digest changes too! The News manager is a simple and intuitive service offered for free to your subscribers.
Editorial activity analysis. Take a careful look at the traffic and the number of subscribers who return to your site. Plan ahead your online editorial activity with the certainty of knowing in advance the degree of involvement and interest of your readers, topic by topic.
News@me for your readers
Three high-value services that you offer to your readers using News@me. They won’t leave you ever again!
1. Your readers can subscribe to your site through the News@me signup form at the end of every post
A unique email signup form at the end of each article with the title of your post. Catch the attention of your readers with our content-aware invitation when they’re feeling great about your work and convert this attention into a subscription. This allows you to create a unique bond between your readers and your publishing activity based on something valuable: their interests, passions and curiosities. You’ll be able to do this just by adding tags, categories or News@me topics to your posts.
2. A unique and innovative way to follow topics of interest on your site
Give more control to your readers. With News@me you allow your subscribers choose which posts to get in the email newsletter digest, day by day and if their passions and interests change..your newsletter digest changes too! The “News manager” is a simple and intuitive service offered for free to your subscribers that enables your subscribers to follow and unfollow tags, categories and topics of your posts at any time.
3. Subscribers receive email newsletter digests with your new posts of their interest based on your tags, categories and topics they currently follow
Create a unique experience for your readers with News@me. Each subscriber receives updates of new posts based on the tags, categories and topics they’re following through an elegant email digest. Invite your readers to return to your site and read your latest posts about their interests. Put their passions at the center of your conversation and they’ll keep coming back to your site.
News@me for your online content
Analyze the effectiveness of your online content with News@me and discover the interests of your readers. Publish new content that your subscribers will rush to read on your site every day!
1. A unique and innovative perspective over your online content.
News@me gives you an overview over the effectiveness of your online content and the engagement of your readers through the News@me signup form. You can see the number of subscribers that the signup form has generated and the number of clicks that the customized email summary sent to your subscribers by News@me are bringing to your site, topics and articles published that generate more subscriptions among your readers.
2. Actionable insights on the performance of your online publishing activity.
You can take a careful look at the traffic and the number of subscribers who return to your site to read your new articles of their interest through customized email digests sent by News@me.
3. Look at the behavior of your readers and the effectiveness of your content.
Plan ahead your online publishing activity with the certainty of knowing in advance the degree of involvement and interest of your readers, topic by topic.
Upload the News@me plugin to your site. Get an API key for your site for free and activate your account.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
- What’s different from Google Alerts?
Unlike Google Alerts, with News@me your reader follows given topics directly from your site and will be receiving only news published on your site related to those given topics.
- What’s different from MailChimp?
News@me unlike MailChimp carries out in the background a segmentation of your readers based on the topics across your site carefully chosen by your readers themselves anytime they subscribe to your site through the News@me subscription invitation shown at the end of each of your post.
News@me sends out unique email digests of the news published on your site to your segments.
The email digests sent out happens in the background and the news sent are based on the interests of each reader.
In brief News@me groups your readers with the topics of their interests, creates and sends out email digests of news published on your site based on the interests of your readers, you don’t need to create neither the group or segment nor your email digest.
- What’s different from FeedBurner?
Unlike FeedBurner, the feed of news published on your site that News@me creates and sends out is unique to each of your readers and it’s based on the topics of their interest.
- Who owns the mailing list of the subscribers to my site?
The database of the mailing list that News@me creates and helps you managing is 100% in your possession. News@me doesn’t hold any bit of your user data and allows you to export your mailing list at any given time.
- How do I assign topics to posts?
News@me assigns topics to your posts by using tags and categories found on each post. You’ll be able to assign special News@me tags to each post whenever you find that tags and categories are not your preferred way of segmenting your audience.
- How do readers subscribe to the various topics across my site?
Your readers are able to start following any given topic through our subscription invitation shown at the bottom of each of your post. Moreover your subscribers are able to manage at any given time the various topics they follow through our innovative News manager.
- Do subscribers receive emails from various sources?
Your subscribers receive only news published on your site.
- Do my subscribers receive email on your behalf or my behalf?
The emails sent to your subscribers show your brand logo and are seen from your subscribers as of your possession. The actual send out is performed by News@me and we take care of the delivery.
- How does the send out of the email digest happens with News@me?
You’re able to choose the frequency and the time of the day by which News@me creates and sends out the email digests to the segments of your subscribers with your news whenever you assign to your new posts the topics that your subscribers are following.
- How does the free trial work?
You get access to all of the features of the selected plan for 7 days, after that the access on your account will be limited until you will authorize payments on your credit card.
- Do I have to sign a long term contract?
There are no contracts. You can close your account at any time.
- I have more questions, can I contact you?
Sure! Just drop us an email and we’ll get back to you with all the answers you need.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Effective email signup form. +300% Email Subscribers and Automated Newsletter» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- CHANGE: added debug message for API key
- FIX: bug which prevented topics to be taken from taxonomies automatically
- FIX: posts published via XMLRPC are now saved to News@me
- FIX: minor fix to admin ui
- CHANGE: add siteurl header to API calls to allow multi domain sites
- CHANGE: Replace selector with suffix-based in admin styles
- CHANGE: Replace markup of generic classes across plugin
- CHANGE: Edit to avoid PHP warnings
- CHANGE: Replace urls pointing to public site and support
- CHANGE: Add intro to Preferences page
- CHANGE: Add success notification message in metabox
- CHANGE: Tags as topics now optional in Preferences
- CHANGE: Categories as topics now optional in Preferences
- FIX: save topics when post is saved with private status
- FIX: bug with widget not being displayed in pages
- FIX: a bug which was preventing the widget to be displayed on the page
- FIX: issue with slashes not being escaped when saving topics
- FIX: new asset names to avoid caches
- FIX: amend unclosed div in metabox
- FIX: restore compatibility with older PHP versions
- CHANGE: Tags or categories as topics now optional in Preferences
- CHANGE: Hide widget on post option in metabox
- CHANGE: Add topics now mimics Add tags metabox
- CHANGE: Topics now case sensitive
- CHANGE: Add plugin translation for Italian language
- CHANGE: Replace Activation label with Account
- CHANGE: New URL for creating API key
- CHANGE: Add mini global navigation in Italian and English language
- CHANGE: New settings page to select cutom post types
- CHANGE: News@me menu moved to top level
- FIX: HTML entities are now escaped in meta box tags
- CHANGE: Widget at the bottom of any article that uses Tags or Categories
- CHANGE: When News@me topics are not added, Tags and Categories are used
- CHANGE: API timeout times and SSL cURL options
- CHANGE: Add pointers to installed plugins and to add new post
- CHANGE: News@me tags metabox becomes News@me topics metabox
- CHANGE: Add tag removal confirmation. Press the backspace key twice to remove
- CHANGE: Add height to meta-box and scroll it
- CHANGE: Show list of tags as inline list
- CHANGE: Fix URL’s of links in mini global navigation
- CHANGE: Add Home and Pricing list item in mini global navigation
- CHANGE: activate callout label
- CHANGE: plugin now belongs to Plugins section
- CHANGE: plugin removed from Settings section
- ADD: global navigation in plugin pages for better support
- CHANGE: activate account call to action invitation shown in Plugins section
- ADD: logo in headings
- ADD: helper text below API key input field
- FIX: bug due to new style php opening tag
- FIX: bug related to the retrieval of site_id from API keys
- FIX: issue with blank page in form edit when API connection fails
- CHANGE: htmlentities replaced with htmlspecialchars for data attributes
- CHANGE: basic formatting of the Settings elements following WP 3.8.0 release and updates
- REMOVE: meta-box wrap around API Settings elements
- ADD: Link to app ‘Sign in’ in Plugin Info
- CHANGE: load subscription form from remote service
- REMOVE: legacy plugin settings
- CHANGE: subscription form priority raised to stay close to the content.
- ADD: tracking pixel in subscription form to collect conversion stats
- ADD: WP version and plugin version in API calls
- FIX: articles and subscriptions no longer use verborse params wrapper
- ADD: info box in plugin settings sidebar
- FIX: post sync check to be perfomed only in post detail
- CHANGE: fix and improve plugin’s metadata
- Fix a translation bug in Italian language printing string in English.
- Fix a bug in the_content filter for compatibility with older themes.
- Typo fixed
- Breaking change, app host changed to app.newsatme.com.
- Changelog file added to release
- Removed a conditional to check for the widget to be inside WP’s
main_query. This allows the widget to be displayed even inside
custom queries inside the template.
- Check for curl functions to be installed, show an error otherwise.