PAYBATS payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. This plugin enable online payment using credit or debit cards (Visa and Mastercard only) and online banking (for Malaysian banks only). Currently PAYBATS is only available for businesses that reside in Malaysia.
- Make sure that you already have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to menu ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add New’.
- Key in ‘PAYBATS’ in the ‘Search Plugins’ field and press enter.
- It will display the plugin and press intall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu WooCommerce, settings, Checkout, PAYBATS and fill in your merchant id and secret key.
- Make sure the ‘Enable this payment gateway’ is ticked. Click on ‘Save changes’ button.
- In PAYBATS Dashboard make sure you key in your return URL and callback URL as http://your_domain/checkout/ and choose ‘Read response and send email if error’ for callback response, finally press Save. Please leave the ‘Return URL Parameters’ field empty.
- Do I need to sign up with PAYBATS in order to use this plugin?
Yes, we require info such as merchant id and secret key that is only available after you sign up with PAYBATS.
- Can I use this plugin without using WooCommerce?
- What currency does it support?
Currently PAYBATS only support Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
- What if I have some other question related to PAYBATS?
Please open a ticket by log in to PAYBATS Dashboard and look for menu support.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«PAYBATS» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- supports WordPress 5.3
- supports Woocommerce 3.8.x
- update README
- fix versioning
- fix issue with plugin not initialized properly
- supports WordPress 4.9.x
- supports Woocommerce 3.3.x
- Fix issue with orders with the same number
- Fix issue with failed payments
- initial version for Woocommerce 3.x full compatibility
- remove usage of WC deprecated functions
- wp_redirect doesn’t always redirect. Add exit() to ensure redirection
- added proper callback response
- Send billing name, email and phone to PAYBATS so that customer does not have to re-enter at PAYBATS payment form
- Solve the issue where multiple emails were sent to both buyer and seller after payment is complete.
- Upon successful payment customer will see order complete page.