This plugin imports forms from you PhpList host into wordpress.
Your subscription forms can be used anywhere in wordpress using shortcodes.
Custom user attributes defined in phplist are also taken into account.
The plugin uses async calls (ajax) for registrations. You can fully customize the respone on success or failures.
NOTE: This plugin will only work with self hosted PhpList environments. It does not work with phplist.com accounts.
- You must have write access to the .htaccess file on your phplist domain if it is hosted on a different (sub-)domain (plugin uses CORS)
- jQuery library on Wp site.
Get started in three easy steps
- Install an activate the plugin in wordpress.
- Whitelist your WP site on your PhpList domain by setting the CORS headers. (only if on different domein)
- Import subscription forms and publish!
Adding CORS headers to PhpList requests
Connect to your PhpList server using ftp or ssh and edit the .htaccess file in the root folder of phplist. Add these two commands and replace the origin url with your wordpress domain:
access-control-allow-methods: POST, GET
Change the url to your phplist doamin. I strongly recommend using https only.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«PhpList Subber» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Preparing for i18n
- First release