By default, only administrators and editors can view posts and pages
that are marked as private. This plugin will allow you to determine
which groups are able to see private posts by default. It will allow
other authenticated users to view ‘private’ posts and pages.
This plugin is released under the GPL. You can freely use it on personal or commerical blogs. If you enjoy this plugin and find it useful,
consider leaving a small donation.
For more info, please visit privatePlus home page.
For feedback/comments, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Choose the lowest user level to view a private post from the plugins menu
- Why allow lower level users to view private posts and pages?
This won’t fit everyone’s situation, but sometimes you want visitors to be authenticated in order to read material. This will allow you to
define who can view these posts.
- Does privatePlus work with Private Pages as well as Private Posts?
This plugin does handle private pages, users of the appropriate level
will be able to view pages that are marked as private. You may need to
adjust the code in your template for your page navigation.
- What versions of WordPress is privatePlus compatible with?
privatePlus has been tested with version 2.3 and 2.5 of WordPress. It
may work with other versions, but I have not tested them in those
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Private Plus» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores