Welcome, this is Qibla directory plugin
Qibla directory is a listing directory plugin for WordPress completely free. Use Qibla directory if you want to start your
Tripadvisor or Airbnb-like directory! Perfect for local businesses owners and promoters or any kind of web directory.
- Fully responsive design
- Archive page with or without map
- Search listings by keywords, category, location, amenities with user friendly auto-suggestion features
- Amenities can change according to the category chosen
- Drag & drop for map pin
- Choose a color for each category
- Fully interactive map
- [PREMIUM] Add new listings from registered users
- Post reviews of listings with 1-5 star
- [PREMIUM] Bookmark listings
- Show directions on map
- [PREMIUM] Dashboard for users to manage their listings, payment orders, and bookmarks
- Featured listings
- Contact listing owners via contact us form
- Location based search
- Share listings
- 3 different search shortcodes
This plugin require at least PHP >= 5.3.x.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload qibla-directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can add a listing by clicking on the new “listing” menu.
– Your listing archive page will be under this link: YourSite.com/listings
– You are free to add wherever you want any shortcode you see into our demo
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Qibla Directory» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
Release Date – 17 December 2018
Fix: WordPress 5.0.1 Form element no longer passes KSES
Release Date – 04 October 2018
Fix: toggle loader locked in archive listings
Release Date – 12 July 2018
Fix: remove Filter Toolbar if no amenities.
Fix: Update google map api version.
Add: Listings link in qibla directory menu.
Add: Change menu position for qibla directory.
Release Date – 11 July 2018
Fix: set the with_front (false) in rewrite.
Release Date – 05 July 2018
Fix: Localized var which were not defined correctly, now window. is used.
Fix: Add style in form review the field cookies consent.
Fix: When setting the featured image, it is now also visible in single listings, and it has been removed the gallery background image field.
Release Date – 25 February 2018
Add: new filter “qibla_mb_images_gallery_ids” in QiblaDirectory\Front\CustomFields\Gallery to add extra image ids to the gallery.
Add: new filter “qibla_mb_images_gallery_post_data” to change the image content in the gallery.
Fix: fonts star for review ratings.
Release Date – 20 February 2018
- Add: Naked html option, if active, there is no customization of the elements.
- Add: Show Map on Archive option, to have the archive of the listings without a map.
- Add: Demo data importer.
- Initial release