The Quick View For Woocommerce plugin enables your customers to get an overview of the WooCommerce products without being directed to the detail page. The feature helps customers to view the product summary in a cascading or popup window. The WooCommerce quick view plugin is completely responsive and has a mobile-friendly UI.
The quick view WooCommerce plugin has easily customizable features like font size, color, padding, background, icons, etc. It lets you manage the position of the quick view trigger and helps you to make trigger customization instantly.
With the quick view plugin for WooCommerce, you can experience various viewing styles and customizable product galleries.
WooCommerce Quick View from Acowebs allows users to have a glance at the products without directly opening the product page. Additionally, customers can navigate between products with the help of the next and previous buttons.
HOW TO MANAGE SETTINGS?
To manage the settings in the quick view plugin for WooCommerce, download and activate the WordPress plugin.
Go to the Quick view menu in the left menu bar of WordPress, where you can manage the settings. The settings include general settings, trigger settings, and quick view settings.
General settings let you view the basic plugin settings, while trigger settings help in the customization of the trigger of the quick view. Quick view settings are used to implement quick view popup customization or cascading quick view customization.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO DEMO ON HOW THIS WORKS
If you have customers who wish to view your products in an online shop quickly, it is not a great experience when they have to open them every time in a new window or tab.
Your customers would wish to read small descriptions and highlighted features of the product at a glance.
Woocommerce product quick view plugin focuses on this factor and pursues customers to make purchases quickly.
Here are the features of the quick view plugin for WooCommerce:
🔹 Add Button in product loop to open a Quick View.
🔹 Open Quick View in various type of styles.
🔹 Customize Quick View effortlessly.
🔹 Customizable Quick View trigger to open a Quick View.
🔹 Feature to edit labels of the triggers.
🔹 Option to add button in the quickview to go to the detail page.
🔹 Option to disable Quick View on mobile screens.
🔹 Easily customizable Quick view gallery.
🔹 RTL Support
🔹 Fully compatible with all Acowebs plugins
🔹 WPML string Translations support
DEMO – CHECK THIS OUT IN REAL
Check how woocommerce product quick view plugin options are created!
You neither have to be a programmer nor a developer to incorporate a quick view button in the product loop of an e-commerce store.
Quick View for WooCommerce lets you include a quick view button into the product loop for visitors to view the product information quickly without moving to the product page.
The feature uses AJAX and products can be added from modal to the cart. You can customize the quick view button style as the modal using many settings.
Here are the features Woocommerce quick view pro offers:
👉 Ajax Add to Cart option.
👉 Shortcode to display product in any page.
👉 Option to close popup after add to cart.
👉 Enable product navigation.
👉 Product navigation arrows can pick from a list of arrows and styles are customizable
👉 Enable social media sharing.
👉 Content style customizations.
👉 Option to display description if the short description is empty.
👉 Enable stock info.
👉 JS API Support
👉 Trigger can be customizable. All the style properties with advanced UI.
👉 Button style customization for view detail and add to cart buttons.
👉 TChoose animation for opening the quick view.
👉 Set elements to show in quick view.
👉 Quick view container style customization.
👉 Button icon can choose from the list of icons.
👉 Quick view opening preloader selection and style customization.
👉 Quick view product image customization.
👉 Enable lightbox for quick view gallery images.
👉 Option to decide the position of gallery.
👉 Image slider autoplay.
👉 Image slider vertical slide.
👉 Image slider arrows can be picked from a list of arrows.
👉 Image slider thumbnail gallery and style customization.
And many more features…
PRO-Version – CHECK THIS OUT
Check how woocommerce product quick view pro plugin options are created!
Acowebs has laid the foundation with the expertise in triggering your WooCommerce stores with compact and high-performing WooCommerce plugins and Shopify applications. We build top-grade themes and WordPress plugins to offer holistic solutions in terms of unparalleled UX features. Being an award-winning software company, and a part of Acodez, the globally recognized and multiple-award-winning digital agency, our team and support features assure you the best.
Check out our other WordPress plugins here.
What our customer says:
“ The plugin does what it assures. Very responsive and super-reliable. Happy with the highly customizable settings, buy it and I promise, you won’t regret it. ”
“ The quick view has made me happy, the support team is always out there for help, which is amazing. Quick view has also improved our conversion rates. Highly recommend the plugin. ”
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Installation of “Quick View For Woocommerce” can be done either by searching for “Quick View For Woocommerce” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is it compatible with WPML ?
Yes, It is fully compatible with WPML
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Quick View For Woocommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Banner Images Update
- Compatibility – WordPress 6.1.x
- Compatibility – Woocommerce 7.1.x
- Compatibility – Woocommerce Composite Products Plugin
- Bug Fix – String Translations
- Bug Fix – Flickering While Opening Quickview
- Bug Fixes
- New Filter – acoqvw_trigger_html
- New Filter – acoqvw_view_detail_button_html
- New Filter – acoqvw_view_detail_button_html
- New Hooks – Added new action hooks inside quickview content
- Validation added for backend fields to avoid misconfiguration
- WPML Compatibility – Added new strings for translations
- Compatibility – WooCommerce Product Labels
- Compatibility – Woocommerce 6.6.x
- Compatibility – WordPress 6.0.x
- Compatibility – Woocommerce 6.4.x
- Compatibility – WordPress 6.9.x
- Compatibility – Woocommerce 6.3.x
- Compatibility – Woocommerce 6.1.x
- Compatibility – Woocommerce 6.0.x
- Fix – Trigger button child click not opening quickview
- Compatibility – Woocommerce 5.8.x
- Bug Fixes – Variation Product Image Change
- Bug Fixes – Unified IMage Gallery
- Release of pro version
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.0
- Compatibility with Woocommerce 5.5.1
- Quickview Not opening for cascading view for products in last row issue fixed
- Disable quick view in mobile not working issue Fixed
- Trigger style issue fixed
- Acowebs wishlist plugin compatibility issue fixed
- Added feature enable quick view in Acowebs wishlist table
- Responsive Issue Fixed and minor style issues fixed
- Quick view opening issue fixed
- Performance Optimization
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial release