The ability to add video directly in to a page, post or any of your own custom post types using the video URL (not the embed code) and a Short code.
Fully responsive so will fill the width of the containing area and scale depending on screen size. No need to set a width and height, just set the width of the div your content sits in.
Support for custom post types. Automatically adds your custom post types to the settings screen so that you can choose which you would like to be able to add video to.
Multi instance responsive Widget to allow you to add videos to multiple widget ready areas.
- WordPress 3.0 + with WordPress Widgets
- Download responsive-video.zip.
- Upload responsive-video.zip to the plugins/ directory.
- Enable Responsive Video in the Plugin admin panel.
- Go to Settings > Responsive Video and choose the page / post / post types you would like to add video to.
- For Pages / Posts. Create a new or edit a post, paste the settings into the supplied Video Settings box underneath the main content area.
- In widget admin panel, place Video Widget in the sidebar, and edit it to enter the video URL, not the embed code.
- Says wrong video id or no video shows
Make sure you have copied the main URL from your address bar for the video and not the supplied embed code
Make sure you have selected the correct video type. If Vimeo is selected but a YouTube URL is pasted (or vice versa), it will not work
If this is a Vimeo video, ensure you have permission for the video to be embeded on your domain. You may have to contact the video owner to get this.
- Video is not resizing
Make sure that the
div> that contains the video has a width set and that it is a percentage and not a fixed width.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Responsive Video» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores