To use this plugin, you must:
- have a Grade.us account with review monitoring enabled
- be approved for API access and know your API token
- add the [reviewstream] shortcode to your WordPress site
- have your server’s SSL certificate file up to date (cacert.pem) (see https://stackoverflow.com/a/21114601 for a possible solution)
- Update WP compatibility version
- Fix pagination issues
- Drop RDFa and Micro Data schema formats
- JSON-LD is the default schema option (Rich Results)
- HTTPS on all URLs
- Reduce cache validity to 3 hours
Removed the option to see reviews randomly.
- style improvements
- Added json-ld schema type
- Updates for PHP 7 compatibility.
- Minor markup changes for accessibility.
- Schema logic changes to keep up with the Google.
- Added image to LocalBusiness schema wrapper.
- Added pagination option to list view.
- Modifying dates to a universal format.
- Added missing templates into WordPress.org version control.
- Added additional config option to reviewstream default and shortcode: stream_only
- Added support for selective use of schema.
- Added new admin messaging and put readme in reverse chronological!
- Moved config file to reviewstream-settings directory in uploads. Added config option last_initial to show only the last initial of reviewer’s name.
- Added config option include_empty to allow filtering of empty reviews.
- Updated review limit and modified templates to show links only when present.
- Updated aggregate star display logic to better handle decimal ratings.
- Added namespace to plugin_settings_link declaration to avoid conflicts.
- Added additional config options to reviewstream shortcode: display, randomize
- Adding additional config options to reviewstream shortcode: show_aggregate_rating, show_reviews, show_powered_by
- No fooling! This is an alpha release for select users.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Review Stream» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores