A powerful Video Gallery plugin that allows you to embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion through categories. You can manage them through a neat and user-friendly settings panel. Also included a help section for your reference.
- Embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion
- Easy to install and use.
- Works with your theme’s files and UI style.
- You can style as you need.
- A complete help guide for your support.
- Responsive & latest UI.
- Two types of layouts.
- View videos in popup view.
- Can order videos as you need with numbers.
- Shortcode for full gallery, categorised gallery and single video.
- Customizable video thumbnail and player size.
You can download and install Rio Video Gallery using the built in WordPress plugin installer. If you download Rio Video Gallery manually, install the plugin using the steps given below
- Upload ‘rio-video-gallery’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can see a new section named “Video Gallery” appeared in sidebar.
- Place the shortcode displayed in settings panel in any page or post.
- You are done.
How can i filter video gallery based on a category
In settings tab under the video gallery, you can generate shortcode based on video categories.
Displaying 404 Error
After installing plugin, Please update the permalink structure with “/%category%/%postname%/”. If you are having the same structure, just press the “Save Changes” button once more.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Rio Video Gallery» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fixed the bug – dailymotion’s thumbnails issue.
- Tested with WordPress version 4.4.6
- Fixed the bug – post order formating(sorting of video).
- Updated video title style.
- Tested with WordPress version 4.4.1
- Fixed the bug – video is still playing after the popup is closed.
- Tested with WordPress version 4.4
- Updated on/off posted date, total views in single page too.
- Chrome bug fix.
- Fixed shortcode always printing on the top.
- Now you can show video provider on top of the thumbnails.
- Option to display categories under video thumbnail & video player.
- Updated settings panel
- Fixed fullscreen option not working in HTML5 video players.
- Fixed fatal error when adding multiple categories in one page.
- Tested with WordPress version 4.3.1
- Added Popup view to videos. You can switch it off/on.
- Tested with WordPress version 4.3
- Upated JQuery masonry with CSS3 masonry. Not works with IE9 & below.
- Tested with WordPress version 4.2.4
- Upated jQuery & related libraries.
- Updated UI as responsive.
- Now works with your theme styles and can style as you need.
- Included JQuery Masonry layout.
- Fixed reported bugs from users.
- Will work in your own theme templates.
- Added Popup to Video items
- Several bug fixes
- The first released version
- Added help and UI improvements