Create a Professional Baseball Team Website
Transform your WordPress blog into a fully configurable website for your baseball team. Features a suite of baseball tools including baseball admin branding and own goals reporting.
SportsPress for Baseball is currently in Beta. Please feel free to share your feedback with us so we can continue to develop and improve SportsPress for Baseball!
- Baseball Admin Branding to replace the SportsPress icon with a baseball
- Display Accurate IP Statistics with Partial Innings using Decimal Notation
- Schedule Games with Pitching & Batting Stats
- Baseball Field Information & Maps
Looking for more advanced baseball functionality? Upgrade to SportsPress Pro to get access to more advanced features for your baseball team website.
SportsPress Themes for Teams
Please Rate, Vote, and Enjoy!
Your feedback is much appreciated and makes all the difference in improving SportsPress for Baseball.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- SportsPress 2.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of SportsPress for Baseball, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “SportsPress for Baseball” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our baseball plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our baseball plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the event/team/player/staff pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
Will SportsPress for Baseball work with my theme?
Yes; SportsPress for Baseball will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely.
Can I import teams/players/staff/games?
Yes, CSV importers are included with the core SportsPress plugin. Go to Tools > Import and choose from one of the SportsPress CSV importers.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«SportsPress for Baseball» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fix – Error when no performance variables are configured for decimal notation.
- Tweak – Recalculate partial innings in career totals.
- Feature – Add configuration setting to treat decimals as partial innings in player performance for IP.
- Feature – Apply default sport setting for smoother installation.
- Tweak – Update TGMPA library.
- Tweak – Hide batting order for pitchers.
- Tweak – Display baseball ball icon in place of SportsPress logo.
- Tweak – Display squad numbers as batting order in event results.
- Tweak – Fill empty cells in event results with “x”.
- Tweak – Display events as games.
- Tweak – Display venues as fields.
- Tweak – Display substitutes as bench.
- Tweak – Display offense as batting.
- Tweak – Display defense as pitching.