Ultimate WP Filter is an advanced WordPress filtering plugin that will censor explicit words words in comments, posts content, posts title, tags, tag clouds and in bbPress automatically by replacing them with asterik(*) characters. Its has thousand of defined keywords in many language with FX Profanity Filter API, http://filter.faleddo.com. Visit site for available language information. You can define your own keywords too in admin settings page and configure which area to be filtered. Now with new smart filtering feature, cheated badwords will be detected even they were not listed yet in FX Profanity Filter database. Please contribute to make this plugin cleans websites better by submitting more explicit words and bug reports, or feature request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Censor explicit words in many language with FX Profanity Filter API
- Set custom words to be filtered
- Set filtering target
- Set smart filtering sensitifity level
The installation process.
- Upload to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or directly upload from your Plugin management page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Register API key at http://filter.faleddo.com/registration
- Paste the given API key in Ultimate WP Filter config page
- Save the settings
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Ultimate WP Filter» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- First release
- Ability to set custom keywords
- Added admin menu to configure Ultimate WP Filter plugin
- Added 41 keywords
- Ability to set filtering language
- Added French language
- Added Deutsch language
- Added Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish languages
- Ability to select all language and filtering target in admin options.
- Now Ultimate WP Filter use WWWGuard API for better filtering
- Removed language selection in admin menu
- bug fixes
- minor bug fixes
- Added Smart Filtering feature
- Ability to set filtering sensitivity
- minor bug fixes
- new with FX Profanity Filter service API