Is this plug-in a good fit for you?
For end users:
This plug-in is good for you if you are any kind of merchant running a WooCommerce-powered store and want accept credit or debit card payment using the romanian mobilPay™ payment processing gateway.
For WooCommerce developers:
If you are a WordPress solution developer and working on implementing a WooCommerce-based store powered by this payment processing gateway, then this is the only such plug-in that allows you to customize your implementation, due to a wealth of action and filter hooks.
- easy to setup and run using a friendly configuration interface, which does not require of you to perform any kind of FTP operation: just install the plug-in, fetch your assets from mobilPay and configure your plug-in.
- customizable and extensible via a wealth of action and filter hooks;
- supports all mobilPay™ transaction statuses, including partial refunds and partially completed payments;
- extremely detailed reporting on transaction history and lifecycle;
- dashboard widget for a quick outlook on overall transaction statuses;
- detailed transaction details are reported for each order, for both admin staff and your clients;
- multi-language support (romanian translation included);
- advanced diagnosis and monitoring of plugin configuration;
- detailed journaling.
Supported transaction statuses (actions)
- confirmed (the amount has been transfered and is entering the settlement process) – if the amount reported as confirmed is the same as the amount initially paid, the order may be fulfilled. Otherwise, it is placed on hold.
- confirmed_pending (the transaction’s fraud risk is being assessed. The amount is being transfered. If everything checks out, the transaction moves to confirmed state.) – the order is placed on hold.
- paid_pending (the transaction’s fraud risk is being assessed. No transfer has occured at this stage, but the amount is being reserved on the client’s card.) – the order is placed on hold.
- canceled (the amount reserved on the client’s card is being released.) – the order is marked as cancelled.
- credit (amount refunded to client – partially or in full) – the refunded amount is recorded in the order state. If the entire amount has been refunded, the order is marked as refunded.
Available in English and Romanian.
- Using your favourite FTP client, upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/livepayments-mp-wc directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly (recommended).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Retrieve your security assets from mobilPay™’s management interface (see here: https://github.com/alexboia/LivePayments-MP-WC#retrieving-mobilpay-security-assets).
- Use the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> mobilPay™ Card Gateway sidebar menu item to access the plug-in configuration page.
- Fill in the required fields as instructed here: https://github.com/alexboia/LivePayments-MP-WC#setting-up-and-configuring-your-plug-in.
Does it support other payment processing gateways?
No, the plug-in only supports the mobilPay payment processing gateway.
Does it support other payment methods?
No, the plug-in only supports credit or debit card payments.
How can I contribute?
Head over to the plug-in’s GitHub page (https://github.com/alexboia/LivePayments-MP-WC) and let’s talk!
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«LivePayments – mobilPay Card WooCommerce Payment Gateway» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«LivePayments – mobilPay Card WooCommerce Payment Gateway» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fixed “WooCommerce 5.6 Analytics -> Overview not working #16”
- Fixed “The plugin’s loading indicator overlaps with WooCommerce’s loading indicator #14”
- Fixed two issues: activation error + missing romanian translations for settings page.
- Fixed some minor display issues;
- Added support for diagnosis and monitoring of the plugin payment gateway’s configuration.
- Improved usability: gateway readiness displayd in the WooCommerce payment management tab;
- Extended action and filter hooks support;
- Bug fixes.
- Add reporting widget to WooCommerce Admin dashboard;
- Correct handling of payment initiation errors in the payment receipt screen;
- Correct handling of situations where some plug-in requirements are not fulfilled.
Fixed minor usability issues.
First officially distributed version.