A custom field is important in collecting to get further data from the customers before they complete an order. I have also explained how you dynamically customize additional fields such as Add, Edit and delete custom checkout fields and send custom fields data along with order. Also we provide 12+ basic field types of WooCommerce Checkout Fields Editor.
Free Version Features
- Add or Edit custom field(s). Add custom fields to the WooCommerce checkout page is very easy now. You can add custom field(s) in WooCommerce Checkout Form including billing, shipping & additional fields section, Also you can add custom fields to Account Form. New Field option contains Field label, placeholder, max lengh, validations of fields like if email or number etc.
- Following Field types are available
- Text Input
- Display in Order Page or in Email. You can choose whether you want to show in Order Details page or in Email by Check the checkbox this checkbox available in both add new field form and edit field form
- Hide or Remove Fields. remove custom fields also you can hide Core – default WooCommerce fields from checkout page, order pages, or emails.
- Enable / Disable Fields. You can enable/disable all fields using this options
you can hide fields temporarily from display on checkout page
- Change WooCommerce Checkout Fields Order. You can easily rearrange the display order of fields by just holding drang n drop icon from admin side on plugin page.
- Reset Fields to defaults You can reset back all your changes back to the original WooCommerce fields when you’ve gone a little overboard with your customizing.
If you are magically want to add woocommerce custom checkout fields editor, you are at the
right place. WooCommerce Checkout & Register Fields Editor plugin provides you an easy way to customize more than 17 different fields type. Your fields displayed on WooCommerce
checkout page. This plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed, activated, and configured
your custom fields as per your requirements. In woocommerce checkout fields editor a list of different 15 types of input fileds you can put on your woocommerce custom form and also 2 extra fields are added on your form heading and label.
Premium Version Options
Following Field types are available:
1. Text – A basic text input field.
2. Hidden – A hidden field.
3. Password – An input password text box.
4. Telephone – An input tel field.
5. Email – An input email field.
6. Number – An input number field.
7. Textarea – A textarea field.
8. Radio – Radio button input (for selecting one of many choices)
9. Checkbox – A checkbox field.
10. Checkbox Group – A group of checkboxes (allows multiple selections from many choices).
11. Select – A drop-down list (for selecting one of many choices)
12. Multi-select – A drop-down list (allows multiple selections from many choices)
13. Date picker – Select a date from a popup.
14. Time picker – Select a time from a popup.
15. File Upload – A file upload field.
16. Heading – Display a heading/ title
17. Label – Display a label/ text
Conditional Fields: Conditionally display fields & sections based on cart items and other field(s) values.
Custom Validations: Custom validator feature can be used to define custom validation rules using RegEx.
Price Fields: Add an extra cost to the cart total based on field selection.
Add new section: Add new section(s) in predefined positions in checkout page.
1. Before customer details
2. After customer details
3. Before billing form
4. After billing form
5. Before shipping form
6. After shipping form
7. Before registration form
8. After registration form
9. Before order notes
10. After order notes
11. Before terms & conditions
12. After terms & conditions
13. Before submit button
14. After submit button
Edit section(s) properties: Edit custom added section(s) label and display position.
Delete section(s): Delete custom added section(s).
Play the Video to See Plugin in Action
If You have any Issue Contact Us
- From the Dashboard:
- Add New
- Install Now
- Go to Dashboard:-> WooCommerce -> Checkout & Register Editor
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Custom Fields WooCommerce Checkout Page» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Custom Fields WooCommerce Checkout Page» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.