This plugin offers some extra facilities and missing features for the WooCommerce Subscriptions official extension.
Attention: This plugin requires the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension to work correctly.
Feel free to report bugs and provide new ideas.
Free version features:
- Update all subscriptions (and taxes) when change the product price
- Recalculate all subscriptions when change related shipping methods
- Change the Start date of specific subscription products
- Change the Next Payment date of specific subscription products
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- It’s done. Now you can go to the Settings to configure what you want
It’s secure to let this plugin update my subscription prices?
It’s never guaranteed that something wrong and unexpected can happen with prices when update/synchronize the subscriptions for many different use cases and configurations. So always make sure you have a backup of the database before using this plugin.
Why my subscription prices became $0 after update?
This can happen in some situations where subscription looses the database integrity/relation with the original product or variation. So always make a backup before doing updates with this plugin.
This plugin will calculate all the taxes, fees and shipping correctly?
For common cases, yes, but there are some situations that it’s technically difficult to handle, for example, shipping and/or taxes calculations that require very contextual information that it’s difficult to reproduce when doing recalculations.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WooCommerce Subscriptions Extras» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WooCommerce Subscriptions Extras» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Added “Next Payment” date for subscription products
- Fixed session issue happening in specific WordPress installs
- Force requiring wc-cart-functions woocommerce file to prevent fatal errors in specific cases
- Improved internationalization
- Removing unwanted admin notices
- Tested with latest WordPress and WooCommerce versions
- Removing deprecated PHP short_open_tag blocks
- Reversed changelog ordering to make it more standard
- Changed plugin notices to respect the guidelines
- Emulating the correct customer when calculate shipping and taxes
- Optionally ignore customer taxes when calculate prices
- Updated WC tested up to tag
- Added compatibility with WooCommerce Admin
- Added support to calculate prices with coupons
- Added support to update simple products with related subscriptions
- Added new feature to delay the start date of subscription
- Updated WC tested up to tag
- Added initial support for variable subscriptions (beta)
- Added Synchronize prices action in product list
- Fixed issue with shipping cost decimal
- Fixing bugs to recalculate prices when subscription quantity is greater than one
- Trying to fix reported PHP warnings and other small issues
- Rolled back to version 1.0.8 as there issues in shipping calculation reported by user