This small plugin makes it possible to ask your customers where they came from at checkout. You can have a look in your Google Analytics, but it’s easier (and more correct) to ask your customers where they came from by asking one question: “Where did you hear about us?”.
- Define your own question
- Set source locations
- Saves the location at the customer profile or/and at the order
- Mentions the source location on the order emails
- Option for a custom “other” field
- WPML compatible
This plugin is WPML compatible. Multilingual shops can now ask where they came from in the language of the customer.
About the authors & support
This plugin is written by the brave and handsome coders of SiteOptimo.
We made it freely available for the WordPress and WooCommerce community. We might build more custom work in the future.
Issues can be reported in our GitHub Repository or in the WordPress support forums.
- Upload the
woocommerce-hear-about-usfolder to the
- Activate the Woocommerce Hear About Us plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add some referral locations in the WooCommerce Account Settings
There are no frequently asked questions. Head over to the support forums, we’ll be glad to give you a quick answer.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WooCommerce Hear About Us» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fixes wrong check for “other” field being enabled. Thanks to ChrisWare for pointing this out.
- Classes instantiated by WooCommerce_HearAboutUs are now publicly available.
- Other field now has an “other” label and appears the same as other WooCommerce fields.
- Prevents asking the “Where did you hear about us?” question more than one time for the same user.
- Added custom sortable column to order listing.
- Added custom sortable column to user listing. Thanks for your input, goto10.
- Fixed a bug where “other” field was not displayed on the user profile.
- Plugin now works with WordPress multisite, thanks to ionainteractive.
- Updated translations
- Added Hebrew translation, thanks to thanks to krko.
- Added an option for displaying an “other” field.
- Added the source location to the order emails.
- Now displays the pretty value on the order summary instead of the slug version.
- Added requested feature to save the source on the order page. Added a choice in the admin (profiles and orders, orders, profiles).
- Added proper i18n handling for non-wpml users.
- First version of the plugin.