This plugin lets you capture emails from your WP comment form, WP registration form and WooCommerce checkout form.
* add subscribe checkbox to any of these forms
* make it pre-checked
* make subscription implicit (hidden checkbox)
Also you can easily export your WordPress users and/or WooCommerce customers to one of your lists in just 3 clicks, literally.
All you need to start using this plugin is your SendFox API key (aka “Personal Access Token”).
SendFox website, title and logo are owned by Sumo Group, Inc.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-sendfoxdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to your SendFox account settings to create “Personal Access Token”.
- Copy your new “Personal Access Token”.
- Go to the admin menu->SendFox->Connect screen to configure the plugin.
- Paste your “Personal Access Token” into “API Token” field and click “Save Changes”.
- If “Status” field shows green box saying “CONNECTED: Your_Account_Name”, your SendFox account is connected successfully.
- Now you can go to “Integrations” and “Export” tabs. Use “Integrations” tab to configure how your visitors will subscribe to your list from your site. And “Export” tab to export existing WP users or WooCommerce customers.
Do I need to reveal my SendFox login and/or password to use this plugin?
No, definitely not. This plugin uses a secure API connection to SendFox via the special API key, that you need to generate in your account first. Your login credentials are not revealed.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP SendFox» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- tweak: fixed duplicate “select the list…” in “SendFox list” dropdown fields;
- tweak: “SendFox list” dropdown was only showing the first 10 lists from your account, fixed that;
- feature: added 24-hour cache for lists available in “SendFox list” dropdown to speed up the admin pages, and “Reload lists” button under “Connect” tab to clear that cache manually;
- tweak: skip options filtering on the first save, otherwise options are not saved and overwritten by FALSE;
- tweak: added optional argument to the logging function;
- Initial release.