WP Event Ticketing makes it easy for you to sell tickets for a single event directly from your WordPress website.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Event Ticketing» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WP Event Ticketing» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fix SSL v3 paypal errors
- Update link for Paypal instructions
- Add new FAQs
- Removed extra closing div that was breaking instructions page
- Fix date calculation bug for ticket sold times
- Fix reporting bug with multiselect options on tickets
- Cleanup HTML on settings page
- Change attendee notification behavior
- Add exclusion rules to attendee page shortcode
- Duplicate calls to getAttendees() was causing excessive memory usage.
- Bugfix display currency was previously consistently off everywhere, now fixed
- Changed Paypal parameters such that customers without a Paypal account can still purchase tickets
- Display Currency throughout the entire program is consistent
- Fixed Syntax error
- Add attendee page shortcode
- Change thank you page display to be links
- Change thank you page links and purchaser email and admin summary email to contain ticket names of what was purchased
- Add package names and coupon names to attendee list and export pages
- Bugfix don’t encode & to & in emails…bad llama.
- Bugfix more clearly display revenue and discounted coupon revenue in report
- Bugfix multi ticket packages can now have their attendees deleted properly
- Bugfix Setups with multiple ticket types can now edit and delete attendees properly
- Add super secret debug functionality
- Bugfix don’t format prices and reformat before sending to paypal. Causes errors when sending 1,000 instead of 1000
- Bugfix fix totals not showing up in emails
- Bugfix When shortcode hook is called twice on single WP request redirect from paypal don’t let it run twice
- Bugfix Force SSL v3 for Curl calls to paypal re: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2010-06/0169.html (thanks @wombatcombat)
- Add check so if all the tickets for a package are deleted the package is de-activated
- Bugfix Default permalink sites (?page_id=) no longer cause illegal URLs to be generated
- Bugfix Clicking on delete then cancel doesn’t cause ticket/package to still be deleted
- Bugfix all prices on front end went to $0.00
- Bugfix for coupons not working if permalink is default style (?page_id=)
- Spelling fixes
- Bugfix where menu wouldn’t show up if thesis was installed
- Make currency output match chosen currency
- Bugfix for missing in form
- Fix MS compatibility bug where defaults wouldn’t load on new blog creation
- Allow selection of currency type
- Added more notifications to UI as things are added/edited/deleted
- Editing a coupon code doesn’t create a new coupon and leave the old one there as well
- Edits for extra styling on purchase form (thanks @RyanKelln)
- Cleanup of new ticket creation
- Add multi select type to ticket options
- Pre populate ticket with name/email entered in at time of ticket purchase
- Fix bug if no coupon use quantity entered
- Add explicit on/off switch for packages to display or not
- Initial release