Allow easy on ledger, non custodial XRP ledger payments, in XRP or IOU’s (issued currencies).
XRP transactions are usually user initiated: open your wallet, enter the destination, amount, etc. and then you submit your transaction. In retail / e-commerce (and many other) scenarios, by “reversing” this process, the payment flow will become less prone to mistakes and much more user friendly.
- PHP version 8.1 or greater
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- WooCommerce 2.2.0 or greater
- Search for XUMM for WooCommerce plugin, at the plugin section in your admin panel.
- Activate the plugin.
- Before proceding make sure the store currency in WooCommerce -> settings -> General is set to either: XRP, Euro, US Dollar, Bitcoin, Ethereum.
- Go to WooCommerce -> settings -> Payments & enable the GateWay to manage the plugin settings.
- Get the API keys from the XUMM API console and insert the correct webhook.
- You can now signin with your XRP account using XUMM, to use that as the destination address.
- Finally you can configure the currency and issuer, this controls what you will receive inside your XRP account.
- If the Add trustline button is enabled please click the button and set the trustline using XUMM.
- All should be ok by now, please check with a test transaction.
- Download the zip file
- Upload the zipfile inside the WordPress plugin section
- Continue to follow the automatic installation steps from point 2.
What currencies are supported?
The following store currencies are supported: XRP, EUR, USD, BTC, ETH.
Can I use any other store currencies?
At this moment this is not possible due to the fact that we do not have a reliable exchange rate for these currencies.
How do I know if my XRP account is setup correctly?
The best way is to make a test payment, this will check all stages. However you can quickly see if you have any errors.
Also you can see if the trustline button is enabled this means you need to click it and set a trustline.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«XUMM for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
[IMPROVED] Code cleanup
[FIX] Plugin compatibility with wordpress store
[FIX] Payload check after successful payment
[FIX] Fixed upgrade issues from older versions
[IMPROVED] New organization proposal for the plugin
[IMPROVED] Admin actions like SignIn & SetTrustline
[IMPROVED] Admin UI after submitting SignIn & SetTrustline
[IMPROVED] Admin user flow
[IMPROVED] SignIn & Trustline page speedup
[IMPROVED] JQuery / Ajax using less resources
[IMPROVED] Now we are using uniqid() instead of md5+microtime+substr
[ADD] Language files
[ADD] Composer for version management
[ADD] XUMM-SDK-PHP as composer requirements
[ADD] Notice after plugin activation
[ADD] Pathfinding feature
[FIX] Currency and Issuers is now working
[FIX] Rendering form_fields after save on admin settings page
[FIX] Use the correct Amount key in txjson for using XRP as a currency
[IMPROVED] Improved UI in the WooCommerce XUMM admin options
[FIX] Admin Page options disabled if API keys are missing or wrong
[FIX] XUMM API ping on a fail
[FIX] Show no error when issuer is not set on a XRP store Currency
[FIX] Filter hidden issuers from the XUMM API on the backend.
[ADD] Disable payment gateway when API keys are missing or the currency is not supported.
- Pay with XRP, EUR, USD, BTC, ETH
- Public Beta first release