Are you looking for a simple ad manager plugin? These are the top arguments to use Advanced Ads:
- approved in publishing and ad optimization since 2009
- works with all ad types and networks, including Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager (formerly Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP), Amazon ads, or media.net ads
- most features to test and optimize ads
- unlimited ad units
- ads.txt support
- dedicated ad block for the block editor
- Google AdSense Partner, who implements all technical changes early and in 100% compliance with the Google AdSense policies
- the only advertising solution with Ad Health integration and Google AdSense violation checks
- best rated free support
This is what our users are saying about Advanced Ads:
We use this plugin to deliver rotating ads on a community news site, and it’s great. Both feature-rich and reliable, your imagination is the limit when it comes to the product you want to create for your users. We’ve delivered over a million ad impressions since we launched less than a year ago, using a combination of sidebar, top, sticky and in-content placements — both HTML5 and images. Advanced Ads makes it easy for our small team to deliver a good experience to our users and our advertisers.
mytown304 on wp.org
Would you like to know if there is a certain feature, what the optimized setup would be, or how to implement your client’s demands? Just open a thread in the forum!
Advanced Ads allowed us to grow from 0 to 100 MM monthly ad impressions. Benefit from our experience as a publisher and monetize your website today!
Advanced Ads All Access
This plugin is the lite version of the Advanced Ads plugin that comes with all the features you will ever need to optimize your ads and increase your revenues, including advanced ad targeting, split tests, click fraud protection, lazy loading, background, popups and sticky ads, full AMP support, adblocker detection, the most comfortable Google Ad Manager integration, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress ad management plugin now!
- create and display unlimited ad units
- ad rotation
- schedule ads and set start time and expiration date
- target ads by content and user groups
- inject ads into posts and pages automatically without coding
choose between different ad types that enable you to:
- insert ads and banners from all ad and affiliate networks (e.g., Google AdSense, Amazon Affiliate Program, BuySellAds, Google Ad Manager (formerly Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP), Ezoic, media.net, Booking.com, Tradedoubler, Awin, Getyourguide, The Moneytizer, Infolinks…)
- dedicated support for all types of Google AdSense ads, including text and display ads, native ads (In-article, In-feed, Multiplex ads), Auto ads, and Auto ads for AMP
- display images and image banners
- create content-rich ads with the WordPress TinyMCE editor
- insert contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads
- use shortcodes within ads (to also deliver advertisements from another ad plugin like Ad Inserter, AdRotate, Quick AdSense, WP Bannerize, or the Google AdSense Plugin WP QUADS)
display ads for WordPress
- auto-inject ads via placements
- use functions to display ads in template files
- use shortcodes to place ads manually in post content
- show ads in the sidebar and in widgets
- disable all ads on specific pages
- display multiple ads (ad grids)
- display a customizable ad label, e.g., “Advertisements” above each banner ad
show ads based on content. List of all display conditions
- individual posts, pages, and other post types
- posts by category, tags, taxonomies, author, and age
- archive pages by category, tags, taxonomies
- special page types like 404, attachment and front page
- post and pages by contained keywords (keyword targeting) or URL parameters, included in Pro
- hide ads on secondary queries (e.g., posts in sidebars)
- display or hide banners within the post feed
- hide all ads from specific page types, e.g., 404 pages, feed
- hide ads from bots and web crawlers
serve ads by conditions based on the visitor. List of all visitor conditions
- display or hide a banner by device: mobile and tablet or desktop
- display or hide a banner by role and for logged-in visitors
- advanced visitor conditions: previously visited URL (referrer), user capability, browser language, browser and device included in Pro
- display ads by geolocation with the Geo Targeting add-on
- display ads by browser width with the Responsive add-on
Fantastic plugin and outstanding support
I tried at least three other ad plugins for WordPress and ‘Advanced Ads’ is by and far the best one. Last but not least in the support. The first port of call are a number of excellent tutorials. And finally the hands on support. I don’t quite know how he does it but the speed and depth of responses are absolutely amazing.
djsawyer on wp.org
ad injection | placements
Placements to insert ads in pre-defined positions in your theme and content. List of all placements
- ads after any given paragraph, headline, image, or other HTML element
- ads at the top or bottom of the post content
- ads before closing
- ads in the footer
- Page peel banners
- create split tests and A/B testing
- many more ad positions with add-ons
- automatic insertion of any kind of footer and header code, not only advertising
- use the ad server placement to display ads on other sites
- display ads on mobile and tablets or desktop only
- display responsive image ads
- ads for specific browser sizes only using Responsive Ads
- inserting ads on AMP pages with Responsive Ads
Amazing features of the most powerful and easy Google AdSense plugin.
- unlimited Google AdSense ads banners
- pull ad units directly from your Google AdSense account
- show AdSense revenue in WP Admin
- change settings of your Google AdSense ads directly from your WordPress backend
- supports all Google AdSense ad types, including Google AdSense display ads, native ads like In-feed ads, In-article ads, Matched content ads, Multliplex ads, Google AdSense Auto ads, and Google AdSense Auto ads for AMP
- change type and sizes of AdSense ads without going into your Google AdSense account
- hide Google AdSense advertisements on 404 pages by default (to comply with Google AdSense terms)
- insert Google AdSense code for verification and AdSense Auto Ads
- enable AdSense Auto ads on AMP
- easy Ad Health integration and Google AdSense violation checks
- option to remove the Google AdSense background color
- place Google AdSense In-feed ads using the also free In-feed add-on
- assistant for exact sizes of responsive Google AdSense ads with the Responsive add-on
- convert Google AdSense ads into AMP ads automatically with the Responsive add-on
- ads.txt generated with the correct AdSense information automatically
- works along with Google Site Kit or can replace it if you want to control your ad placements
Like j4ckson185, there are thousands of happy AdSense users:
Your app is awesome, congratulations! Google Adsense suggests using your app on its official website, it’s incredible!
- generates an ads.txt with custom content
- adds the content for AdSense to the ads.txt automatically
- all add-ons include priority email support
- All Access – includes all available add-ons
- Advanced Ads Pro – powerful tools for ad optimizations: cache-busting, more placements, lazy loading, ad blocker module, click fraud protection, and many more
- Tracking – track ad impressions and ad clicks with local methods or Google Analytics
- Responsive Ads – target ads to specific browser sizes and create ads for AMP
- Google Ad Manager Integration – a quick and error-free way to load ad units from your Google Ad Manager (formerly Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP) account without touching any ad codes
- Geo Targeting – display ads based on the geo location of the visitor
- Sticky Ads – increase click rates with fixed, sticky, and anchor ads
- Fixed Widget for WordPress – turn sidebar widgets into performant fixed sticky ads
- PopUp and Layer Ads – display ads and other content in layers, popups, and interstitials
- Selling Ads – allows you to sell ads on your website fully automated, including payments and advertiser profiles
- Ad Slider – create a simple slider from your ads
- Full Feature List
- basic features to prevent ads from being removed by AdBlock and other ad blockers
- prevent ad blockers from breaking sites where plugin scripts are running
- ad blocking detection: show alternative content to ad block users with Pro and improve the monetization of your website
Learn more on the plugin homepage.
Thank you for motivating us with your positive review.
Localizations: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Advanced Ads integrates with plenty of other plugins:
- BuddyBoss – How to integrate ads into BuddyBoss
- BuddyPress – How to add ads on BuddyPress pages
- bbPress – How to show ads on bbPress pages?
- Cookie Consent, Borlabs Cookies, Complianz, GDPR Cookie Consent, and other content manager – How to show ads based on visitors’ consent
- Elementor – How to create and implement ads in Elementor
- GamiPress – How to target ads on GamiPress websites
- Genesis – Genesis Ads add-on
- MailPoet – How to integrate Advanced Ads in MailPoet Newsletters
- Paid Memberships Pro – How to manage ads on membership sites running Paid Memberships Pro
- Polylang – How to target ads to multiple languages in Polylang
- IAB TCF 2.0 consent – hide ads until users give their consent. Integrating with any CMP, Quantcast Choices, iubenda, Google Funding Choices, cookiebot, etc.
- WPBakery Page Builder – Displaying Ads with WPBakery Page Builder
- WPML – Showing different ads per language with WPML
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense
How to install the plugin and get it working?
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘advanced ads’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate Advanced Ads on the Plugin dashboard
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
advanced-ads.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate Advanced Ads in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
advanced-adsdirectory to your computer
- Upload the
advanced-adsdirectory to the
- Activate Advanced Ads in the Plugin dashboard
How to put ads on WordPress?
You can use Advanced Ads to insert ads into your WordPress site without any coding.
To get started, just take a look at
What about my users’ privacy and GDPR?
The plugin comes with Privacy settings that help you gather consent from users before showing ads to them. The feature works for any ads managed with the plugin, including AdSense Auto ads.
Once you enable one of the Privacy options, Advanced Ads blocks ads that need consent until it is given. You can disable that check for individual ads as well (e.g., for image ads).
You can also deliver non-personalized AdSense ads when that is legally allowed in your area.
Advanced Ads itself does neither save personal information (e.g., an IP address) in your database nor cookies in the visitor’s browser.
You can learn more about how Advanced Ads and its add-ons handles data and privacy of your visitors on this page.
Which ad networks are supported?
Advanced Ads is compatible with all ad networks and banners from affiliate programs like Google AdSense, Chitika, Clickbank, Amazon, and also Google Ad Manager (formerly Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP), media.net.
You can also use it to insert additional ad network tags into header or footer of your site without coding.
AdSense has even a dedicated ad type leveling the specific options this ad network provides.
PHP functions and shortcodes
You can use functions and shortcodes to display ads and ad groups.
The integers in this example are the IDs of the elements.
Use these shortcodes to insert an ad or group into your post/page.
[the_ad id="24"] [the_ad_group id="5"]
Use these functions to insert an ad or ad group into your template file.
<?php the_ad(24); ?> <?php the_ad_group(5); ?>
In addition to directly displaying ads and groups you can define ad placements and assign either an ad or group to them.
[the_ad_placement id="header-left"] <?php the_ad_placement('header-left'); ?>
There is no revenue share. Advanced Ads doesn’t alter your ad codes in a way that you earn less than you would directly including the ad code in your template.
Can I place ads directly in my theme files?
Yes. I would add a “Manual” placement into your theme files. It would allow you to change the displayed ads or groups later without changing your code again.
Does it work with other ad plugins?
Yes. Advanced Ads can be combined with other ad plugins.
Just use their shortcodes in our “Rich Media” ad type to combine both features.
Works with AdRotate, Ad Inserter, Ad Injection, Quick AdSense, Quick AdSense Reloaded (WPQUADS), Simple Ads Manager, and other plugins.
Advanced Ads can be used along Google Site Kit or replace it if you need more control over your ad setup.
Is the plugin compatible with PHP 8?
Yes, Advanced Ads supports current PHP versions and has been successfully tested on servers running PHP 8.
Is the plugin compatible with page builders?
Yes. It works out of the box with all site builders that allow shortcodes or widgets, like Elementor, SiteOrigin, Beaver Builder, Nimble Page Builder, Pagelayer, and others.
There is also a free add-on to support the WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer).
Will ads show up for ad block users?
Visitors who have any ad blocker (e.g., AdBlock Plus) enabled won’t see ads from known external sources (e.g., AdSense).
You can still monetize those spots with custom content.
Read more about ad blockers and the features Advanced Ads has to deal with them on this page.
Does the plugin support an ads.txt?
Google AdSense and some other networks ask you to provide an ads.txt.
Advanced Ads can create that file automatically with the correct information for AdSense, when you enable the ads.txt feature in Advanced Ads > Settings > General > ads.txt and enter your AdSense publisher ID in Advanced Ads > Settings > AdSense.
I am a developer. Can I customize the plugin?
Yes. You can use plenty of hooks to customize Advanced Ads.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense» ha sido traducido a 31 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.35.1 (August 22, 2022)
- Fix: ensure administrators can edit all plain text ads on single site installs
- Fix: ensure administrators can edit plain text ads on single site installs created by a now-deleted user
1.35.0 (August 9, 2022)
- Improvement: remove frontend picker functionality from the frontend
- Improvement: save the Advanced Ads version as postmeta when saving an ad
- Fix: make AdSense ad unit list ordering case-insensitive
- Fix: hide widget types that should not be offered by the Legacy Widget block
- Fix: respect unfiltered_html capabilities and constant for plain text ads
1.34.0 (May 24, 2022)
- Improvement: add a nofollow attribute to the manual link in the ad debug output
- Improvement: add
advanced-ads-group-displayed-ad-countfilter to allow add-ons to show the right amount of displayed ads on the group screen
- Improvement: add authors for ads
- Fix: prevent possible PHP error happening when using UpSolution Core plugin
- Fix: display link to AdSense account that contains warnings correctly
- Fix: restore the group search form
- Fix: ensure that the AdSense revenues can be shown separately by domain on the Advanced Ads dashboard
1.33.2 (April 21, 2022)
- Fix: disable external XML entity loading only when libxml is less than 2.9.0
- Fix: correct Composer autoloader for PHP 5.6
1.33.1 (April 11, 2022)
- Fix: rename remaining instances of “Matched Content” AdSense ad type to “Multiplex”
1.33.0 (March 29, 2022)
- Improvement: introduce new header on plugin-related pages in WP Admin
- Improvement: better highlight selected condition options
- Improvement: prevent admin notices from jumping on Advanced Ads pages
- Improvement: consistently call the overview page “Dashboard” in the page title and menu
- Fix: remove default “Visibility” setting from ad edit page to avoid confusion