WpStream is the only video streaming solution on WordPress that is designed to help you create your video streaming website without adding any load to your hosting server.
WpStream makes it possible for you to stream live content directly on your site, bypassing the need for third-party solutions. By taking control of your live stream, you can fully maximize the use of your video content, choosing how to display it, to whom, and whether you want to charge for it.
Live Streaming on your website can be carried out directly from your browser or with the help of Streaming Apps with custom RTMP. With just a webcam, you can go live in less than 3 minutes. As for streaming apps, a few popular client picks are:
- OBS Studio
- Melon App
Whether you are using your laptop, phone, or GoPro, going LIVE and streaming video on your website has never been easier. Gone are the days where you needed a sophisticated and complex live streaming set up. Free-To-View, Pay-Per-View, and Subscription live streams available.
Recordings / Video On Demand (VODs)
Record your live streams or upload video files to create Video-On-Demand content. Video playback or streaming video is compatible on all modern browsers and platforms.
Allow your viewers to catch up on your video content by offering it On Demand. Free-To-View, Pay-Per-View, and Subscription VOD available.
Monetization with WooCommerce
Live streaming and VOD monetization is carried out with WooCommerce. Transform your business idea into one that includes video streaming and watch how your profits follow. With just a basic setup, you can create your Pay-Per-View and Subscription Livestreams and VODs on your website.
Content Rights and Free Speech
WpStream believes in your Right to Free Speech and autonomy over what you live stream on your website. Add your own logo, branding, and identity to your live streams and videos.
If you have a private event, you can set up a password protected live stream. Perfect for company meetings, kids activities, weddings, and other private events.
Widgets, blocks, and shortcodes
Live and VOD Player embedding
Each Live Stream and On Demand video will have its own pre-made video page. Alternatively, customize the location and position of the video player using the “WpStream Player” block, widget, or regular shortcode. Available with Elementor, WPBakery, and other page builders.
E-Commerce Marketplace / TWITCH feature
Allow regular users, streamers, and influencers to go LIVE on your website via the front-end (like TWITCH). Set up profiles and add the “Start Streaming” block, widget, or shortcode to their page so they can go live at any time without admin access. Available with Elementor, WPBakery, and other page builders.
Live Channels and Video Lists
Show viewers which streamer or channel is currently LIVE on your video streaming website and all the On Demand videos they can catch up with any time, any where, on any device. Use the WpStream Channel List or WpStream Video on Demand List. Available with Elementor, WPBakery, and other page builders.
- Onboarding wizard experience – We walk you through your first live stream via browser broadcasting
- Affiliate program for experienced WpStreamers. Partner with us on this live streaming journey for attractive lifetime commissions.
- Improved plugin functionality, User experience (UX), and language.
- New website design, logo, and makeover. A fresh start, elevated ideas, and on a serious mission to take your video streaming needs to the next level.
CONNECT WITH US
- Review our comprehensive tutorials here https://wpstream.net/category/getting-started/
- Install and enable the plugin from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wpstream.zip or by searching for ‘WpStream’ in your plugin install page
- Signup with WpStream and get your credentials
- Under the “WpStream” section of your WordPress admin, use the WpStream credentials to activate your plugin
- (Optional) Install and activate WooCommerce if you need to create pay-per-view video products
- Create and publish a new ‘Free Live Channel” (under ‘Free Free Live Channel / Free Video’) or a ‘Live channel’ type Product (under ‘Products’)
- After publishing your Channel/Product, click the “BROADCAST TO CHANNEL” button. Wait for the channel to become available and select your favorite way to broadcast (‘Browser’ or ‘3rd Party’). The browser broadcast will open a pop-up that will immediately begin to broadcast. The ‘3rd party’ option will give you the ‘rtmp’ parameters you need to set up on your encoder (i.e. OBS)
- Live video will be available on the Channel/Product ‘permalink’ page shortly after starting your broadcast
What can I use WpStream for?
Which subscription plan is the best for my streaming needs?
We calculate your ideal plan based on the number of hours you will be streaming, the number of viewers, the amount of storage you need, and the quality of your broadcast. You can calculate which plan is best for you by adding your numbers here.
How many LIVE channels can I run concurrently?
You can run anywhere from 5 to 150 LIVE concurrent channels, depending on the subscription plan you have. Check them out here.
Can I monetize my LIVE and Video (On Demand) content?
Absolutely! You can set up subscription plans, pay-per-view, or hybrid models with WooCommerce. Find out more information about the different monetization options for LIVE and Video content here.
Can my website users go live on my website on their own?
Regular users are able to GO LIVE via the Front-End. Check out the documentation to find out how streaming video is done by regular users.
What can I live stream with?
Through any modern browser or using apps with RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) capability. For example, StreamYard, OBS, Wirecast, iPhones, and Androids. See here.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WpStream – Live Streaming, Video on Demand, Pay Per View» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«WpStream – Live Streaming, Video on Demand, Pay Per View» ha sido traducido a 6 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.